www.philzcamping.com

Innocent subjects that took a turn for the worst.
philz

www.philzcamping.com

Post by philz »

I'm really not sure what to say here except that Clevis-Hitch is a disgrace to the climbing community! My family and I were called and I quote "jack leg, idiots and clowns" why I don't know. We have been nothing but courteous and respectful to every person that drives by our home on the way to have a fun and enjoyable day climbing. We did not deserve that. We are trying to make OUR community a better place for all. Clevis-hitch you are not and never will be a local nor will you EVER be welcomed at our home. You should think about what you're about to say before you pop of at the mouth. Sad to know that people like this could say something bout ones family without even knowing them. You're a sad little man clevis.
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

Don't let it get to you philz. I know the community is super stoked to have such a great neighbor with such a great attitude twords climbers. How to see ya again soon!!
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
der uber

Post by der uber »

^ +1
gripster

Post by gripster »

taking anything anyone says on these forums very seriously is not recommended. some people are just dicks, what can you say? hell i am one of them, but i am still stoked to have a climber friendly family living at the top of the hill! thanks for all that you have done so far, and please don't be discouraged by a few rotten apples who lurk on this site.
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

I send Stephanie Meadows private messsages bercause I diagree with her on a subject. I didn't call her out in public. I sent PM's. I just tried to correspond with her in private about how I didn't appreciate her public quote on Philz saying,"you'd be a fool to stay anywhere else while in the gorge" I wanted to know if that was the official stance of the RRGCC. (all this is said in private!). Well anyway.

I'll post the correspondance on here and you guys can judge for yourelf if I crossed any lines. I know that Meadows definately did. In the future I suggest that anyone who corresponds with any one in the RRGCC or in PM's on here be very aware of what you say. Your PM's and disagreements will be aired in public. The only thing that I see that Meadows had to gain from this was to sow bad blood between me and Philz. Oh yeah, and to flex the almighty arm of the RRGCC that if you disagree with them, even in private, they will come down on you. I think that is called fascism.
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

philz, Who is Tyler Stamper?
toad857

Post by toad857 »

nah--you just have a problem 'being the bigger man' and knowing when to move on with your life. so.... move on.

the instant that your posts turn from playful badgering/curmudgeonry to something destructive (i.e. eroding the sense of community, or attacking people that give to the community) is the instant that you become an enemy of climbers. all cimbers. all climbers everywhere.
charlie

Post by charlie »

Dude, I believe the bad blood between you and Philz was started entirely on your behalf, by you, months ago, when he first started talking about working with climbers.

Another in the long line of examples of how you have been a continuous liability to the climbing community.

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see Meadows post any of your PM's.
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

no but she passed them around. Thats a foul. Why did Philz have to be even involved in PM's between her and I?

As far as being a liability or moving on. Fuck you. I'm here to stay. I'll be posting my disagreements with the RRGCC on here later. Questions that I've had and have never been answered.