Drive By Break In

captain static

Drive By Break In

Post by captain static »

Just passing this report on that Paul received -

from zachary bolander:

Hello this past sunday i was climbing at drive by. When i returned to the
lot my car had been broken into. They smashed the window with a rock. Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. Ill make sure to post something on the blog as well. There wasn't much traffic down there that day but it almost looked like a 4 wheeler had come behind my car and stopped. ( my investigating of course)....Im not sure but maybe they scope it out then come snatch.. Aside from the break in I want to saygreat job on everything you guys are doing for us climbers in that region.. Thanks again--Zach
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
kneebar

Post by kneebar »

Sounds like it is time for another sting operation
captain static

Post by captain static »

Does anyone know if this or any other recent break-ins on the PMRP were reported to the Lee Co. Sheriff.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
captain static

Post by captain static »

Dario told me that the break ins have been reported. He also said they have a suspect that is being reported to the police.