Buy Me Out

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Clevis Hitch

Buy Me Out

Post by Clevis Hitch »

If I can get $2500 in donations to the RRGCC I will never post on here again. Not pledges. Donations designated as "Buy Joe Out".

I'm not going to say that I'll ramp up the usage if I don't get bought out, that would be extortion. I'm just saying that I'll continue on torturing you choads with pure logic, reasoning and the truth.

For all you poor broke beeches there is a plasma center in Lexington and you can pay $20 a session to the RRGCC.
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
anticlmber

Re: Buy Me Out

Post by anticlmber »

[quote="Clevis Hitch"] I'm just saying that I'll continue on torturing you choads with pure logic, reasoning and the truth.

quote]

you've been doing that??? huh

which post exactly??
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
Fartspray

Post by Fartspray »

Torture ? I think it is called self abuse.................pure logic, reasoning and the truth.....WTF

Last edited by Fartspray on Tue May 11, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

you can talk all the shit you want. I don't know if you know it or not. I'm immune. You could put your money where you mouth is and contribute to the cause by buying me out. Unless of course yo secretly want to suckle at the man-teat of infinite knowledge. HZzzupp!
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

I knew it! twenty minutes and not the first donation. I knew you guys loved me. I just knew it! So who wants the cock first?
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

i can think of better more productive ways to spend my money. you're incessant buzzing does not bug me, i'm used to it from you and millions of other mouth breathers i encounter daily. to those it does bug, i feel for them but they will learn.

besides, you'd come back under a different user name, just like this episode.

and anyway, we'd live up to our end but i'd double down betting you wouldn't.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
Fartspray

Chill Not for "Us"

Post by Fartspray »

Thanks Joe,
I already had been granted permission to talk shit.
Relax...........................
Namaste' my brother
Normie

:idea:
SCIN

Re: Buy Me Out

Post by SCIN »

Clevis Hitch wrote:If I can get $2500 in donations to the RRGCC I will never post on here again. Not pledges. Donations designated as "Buy Joe Out".

I'm not going to say that I'll ramp up the usage if I don't get bought out, that would be extortion. I'm just saying that I'll continue on torturing you choads with pure logic, reasoning and the truth.

For all you poor broke beeches there is a plasma center in Lexington and you can pay $20 a session to the RRGCC.
Actually all I have to do is click "Delete" on your account.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Fartspray

Post by Fartspray »

Inexpensive.....but does it fit nice and look right ?
LOL
krampus

Post by krampus »

really though, its good for solidarity to have someone we can all gang up on
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared