For Sale: 1986 Volkswagen Westfalia Pop-Top Camper Van.

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
mikey

Post by mikey »

Tired of sleeping in the mud behind Miguel’s? This van is my best friend and has been a loyal steed for many years. It has faithfully guided me back and forth across our nation’s glorious landscape time and again. Runs great and handles the Motherload hill with ease in even the worst conditions! This is the perfect van for commuting from Lexington to the Red for the weekend. I’d like to keep it in the climbing community so that I may see it again someday. Body is in excellent condition except for one spot of rust. Interior is excellent and all appliances work including fold down bed, stove, sink, fridge, faux hardwood floors, custom bolt hanger door cranks (original Lactic Acid Bath hangers :) ). Some minor mechanical issues. The list of new parts is too extensive to list here. Email me and I’ll send you pictures and a full disclosure statement listing everything about this van in detail. Van is located in Fayetteville WV at the NRG. As an added bonus if you buy it you will get to see me cry as you pull out of my driveway.
Non-serious inquiries only. $3500 firm like my biceps.
mikey@newriverclimbing.com
toad857

Re: For Sale: 1986 Volkswagen Westfalia Pop-Top Camper Van.

Post by toad857 »

mikey wrote:Non-serious inquiries only.
I'll trade you for a banana.
truello

Post by truello »

Non-serious inquiries only?

Ok.... I'll give you $250,000 for it.
pkananen

Post by pkananen »

Now that you've made it big time in the illustrious guide book business, you're going to upgrade, eh?
mikey

upgrade

Post by mikey »

Yes, I just bought a 2005 Dodge Sprinter van. I needed something bigger to tote around my harem of beautiful women. Book signings and autographs have taken up a huge portion of my valuable time. Also, my biceps have gotten so large that the bed was starting to feel a little tight. Most of my guidebook royalties have gone toward my new home near Ceuse but I wanted a classy rig to drive back and forth to the the airport as I jetset around the globe dispatching hard routes with the quickness.
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

I'd love to have that van. I can trade you a tractor or maybe a gun or two... :(
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
ReachHigh

Post by ReachHigh »

I'm interested in checking the van out.
"there's a line between self improvement and self involvement"
"Dogs are nature's pooper scoopers ."
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

seriously, i don't want it. love to see a picture though.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
davyanderson

Post by davyanderson »

That is my dream car! Except in my dream I actually have some of that substance that is commonly exchanged for goods and services... What do they call that?
mikey

Sold!

Post by mikey »

Sold for a tractor, two guns, and a banana!