yes
74%
no
26%

Total votes: 34

aberos

MATTHEW IS A SMELLY MONSTER!!!!!!

Post by aberos »

I am a casual red river climber who recently came down for the weekend from ohio only to be verbally accosted at the crag by one of the local guys that I saw hanging around the pizza shop a lot. I think his name was Matt and I saw him drive off in some sort of jeep.

I know it is annoying to weekend chud come down and spoil the atmosphere of the gorge for you Matt, but try not to be such a jerk next time. From now on I am staying at the retirement community.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Pebble Wrestling is not a sport, it is a way of life.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

so what were you doing while there?? and if they were just making comments about people from out of town, thats the way it is.

just about everyone i've ever met at the red or at the mig's has been good people. matthew is for sure one of the good ones.

give us the full story because your just coming off as a whiney ass.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you climbed harder I bet you wouldn't be "verbally accosted".

Stop whining.
Living the dream
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

and now that you've been verbally accosted here, maybe you'll leave us alone too...unless you have lots of money and want to help pay off the PMRP, then we'll be nice to you until you give the coalition money, THEN we'll make fun of you and tell you to STFU
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
steep4me

Post by steep4me »

Accosted as in he asked you for sexual favors? One of the main problems is that you shouldn't tell people you are from Ohio. :roll:

If you are nice to people at Miguel's, people are generally nice back, even if you are a clueless gumby. Of course, there are always a few egotistical sprayers around who like to pee on lesser climbers--you should verbally accost them and tell them how you feel. 8)
Hauling a big ego up a route adds at least a full grade.
tutugirl

Post by tutugirl »

I am confused by this post...according to your spray list you are not a new climber nor from OH...if you want to make fun of people from OH you don't need to talk about anyone...they already do a lot of that here. By the way if you are a professional bouncer you should not be so sensitive...
Margarita
The difference between bravery and stupidity is the outcome.
KD

Post by KD »

tutugirl wrote: if you are a professional bouncer you should not be so sensitive...
that's kind of a stereotype tutu. most of the bouncers i worked with, way back when, were kind of um "sensitive." they whined a lot and griped quite a bit The really tough guys in establishments tend to never say anything really. But - ya cant tell a book.... ya know.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Who is Matthew?
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
pawilkes

Post by pawilkes »

SCIN wrote:Who is Matthew?
he's a really big meany head!
Sand inhibits the production of toughtosterone, so get it out and send.
p0bray01

Post by p0bray01 »

Most of the time the people at miguels are very friendly...I mean shit we are in KY now...:) Hopsitality usually shines through. :)

Now, sometimes things get a little crazy at night, but in the 5 years I have been climbing I have never been offended....just laughed a lot at some of the spectacles.
"The Mountains are my church and climbing is how I worship" - Tommy Caldwell