watch your shit

Innocent subjects that took a turn for the worst.
anticlmber

watch your shit

Post by anticlmber »

so i just got off the phone with my credit card company. my shit got jacked, again! they canceled the card and all the usual crap. the funny/sad part for me is that two of the charges are pending at a christian store........nuff said.
just watch your shit.
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

Bibles aren't cheap.... thanks for doing the Lord's work in an indirect way, Anti...
Fartspray

Post by Fartspray »

Praise the Anti proselytizer to the thiefs.
"I want to be in Kentucky when the end of the world comes, because it's always 20 years behind" - Mark Twain.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

this thread is funny.
Living the dream
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

and the lord said, "let their be identity theft." and it was good.
Fartspray

Anti: revealer of the WAY

Post by Fartspray »

I for one will be watching my shit. It is the path of Righteousness
that keeps my identity concealed. The FOX news reception is great in my inner cave...
http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/fun ... o_head.jpg
"I want to be in Kentucky when the end of the world comes, because it's always 20 years behind" - Mark Twain.
michaelarmand

Post by michaelarmand »

last time my card number got "stolen" the only charge was $6.00 at a thrift store. I wonder if it is always real fraud going on in all these cases. I don't see thieves doing their spending spree at a thrift and christian book stores.... My guess is some of the credit card companies just screw up transactions every so often....
I've been a gumby longer than you've been climbing.
steep4me

Post by steep4me »

Andrew wrote:this thread is funny.
I am laughing my ass off right now :lol:
Hauling a big ego up a route adds at least a full grade.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

michaelarmand wrote:last time my card number got "stolen" the only charge was $6.00 at a thrift store. I wonder if it is always real fraud going on in all these cases. I don't see thieves doing their spending spree at a thrift and christian book stores.... My guess is some of the credit card companies just screw up transactions every so often....
yeah the christians never killed non-believers and then went on shopping sprees. never.
steep4me

Post by steep4me »

anticlmber wrote:
michaelarmand wrote:last time my card number got "stolen" the only charge was $6.00 at a thrift store. I wonder if it is always real fraud going on in all these cases. I don't see thieves doing their spending spree at a thrift and christian book stores.... My guess is some of the credit card companies just screw up transactions every so often....
yeah the christians never killed non-believers and then went on shopping sprees. never.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hauling a big ego up a route adds at least a full grade.