bedtime for bonzo

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
rrgclimber

bedtime for bonzo

Post by rrgclimber »

i would like to know who took the registry at the top of this climb.if it is not yours leave it alone.it seems everybody who climbed signed it. a pro from the uk europe signed it last year rocktober fest.
TRAD IS RAD
Wes

Post by Wes »

Not saying it is right or wrong to take it, but you can walk to the top pretty easy, so not sure a "summit register" is really called for.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
CLIMBTRAD

Post by CLIMBTRAD »

It was cool. Nice to know how many times those rap bolt get used.
Rebolting the RED one stainless steel glue in bolt at a time!!
rrgclimber

Post by rrgclimber »

so who ever took it did u just throw it away. if not what did u do with it. i would like to know.
TRAD IS RAD
ahab

Post by ahab »

like wes said, you can basically walk to the top of bonzo. could've been someone that doesn't climb at all. thus, they may not be cowardly, just oblivious.
buy the Ticket take the Ride
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Who cares? As Wes said, you can walk to the top of it. I have done that route many, many times, and there was never a registry at the top of it. This must be some new gumby crap. Its not Everest.
Living the dream
ReachHigh

Post by ReachHigh »

where in the heck was the registry? I've climbed that route a dozen times and I never saw one.
"there's a line between self improvement and self involvement"
"Dogs are nature's pooper scoopers ."
rrgclimber

Post by rrgclimber »

who cares if its not everest. then the one on diamond in the crack should be taken down too. its a pretty easy climb. and what the hell is a gumby climber. i thought we were all rock climbers. whether we climb moderate to hard routes and everything in between.
TRAD IS RAD
Wes

Post by Wes »

Registers for rrg climbs that you can walk to the top of is dumb. There wasn't one when I did the route for the first time 10 years ago, and it doesn't need one now. Same with Jewel, if it has one. I have signed them on a few routes out west, but not in the red. Besides, paper registers are so 1950's - what do you think the spray list is for anyway?
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
rrgclimber

Post by rrgclimber »

that is your opinion. dont speak for everyone. where can you find the spray list at the top of the climb
TRAD IS RAD