dry shit

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
Horatio Felacio

dry shit

Post by Horatio Felacio »

hey, where did everyone climb yesterday? also, was it dry?
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Wes

Post by Wes »

Lexington rocks. Mostly dry, a couple holds were kinda greasy.

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
chester

Post by chester »

Wall of Denial, all routes were dry including Fun House.
[size=84]Women are like tea bags. They don't know how strong they are until they get into hot water.[/size]
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Roadside, everything was dry.
Steve

Post by Steve »

I hope stuff was dry, it was windy as all get out yesterday. So windy that trees fell in the forest, they do make a sound.
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
rhino

Post by rhino »

Fortress was mostly dry
"Hookers and drugs man. Money can't buy happiness but it's really hard not to smile when you're in a cheap hotel room surrounded by hookers and drugs." ~ Charlie
slacker

Post by slacker »

fortress...and a tree fell off the top over bombs bursting, while i was on american crack.... :shock:
rhino

Post by rhino »

I heard that tree fall while we were on Blue Runner.

Dave had asked if I wanted to stop and do bombs bursting as we were walking around the trail. I'm glad I voted for BR.
"Hookers and drugs man. Money can't buy happiness but it's really hard not to smile when you're in a cheap hotel room surrounded by hookers and drugs." ~ Charlie
Power2U

Post by Power2U »

Drive By was completely dry on Sunday. We tried to go out on Saturday but that was pretty much a waste. We got two routes in at Funk Rock before the sky opened up and soaked everything. Then the condensation was so bad that climbing was hopeless. With the breeze and exposure at Funk Rock Frugal Chariot and Smoke'n Joe were both dry as a bone and the rest of the cliff was drying out until that damn rain came in. Oh well! I heard the Load was a mess on Saturday and we went by Torrent on the way home and it was super soaked with moisture... every inch of both the 11 & 12 wall... the nastiest I have ever seen it!
Lest we all forget... climbing is a mostly meaningless pursuit that we do for fun.
slacker

Post by slacker »

yeah it was a little freaky...i thought it was coming down on me