Getting Married Saturday!

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Wes

Getting Married Saturday!

Post by Wes »

Hey, hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather! As you may have heard, Tania and I are getting married Saturday at Torrent. I hope I got invites to all our friends, but if I missed you, and you want to be there, just drop me a pm, and I will send you an invite for the ceremony. And, while there are a lot of you on here that we may have only met once or twice (or even not all all) in real life, we still think of you all as part of our friends, so if you want to come to the party afterward, you are most welcome. It will be BYOB, and there may or may not be any food left, so maybe eat before hand. The ceremony is at 5:00, and the wedding stuff should be over by 7:00, so feel free to show up anytime after that and dance to DJ Charlie's tunes til whenever. Dress is casual, but not just came from climbing casual. If that makes sense.

Also, parking is tight, so do your best to carpool!
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
endercore

Post by endercore »

does getting married at torrent entitle you guys to climb there on sunday?

and congrats.
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

I believe the proper etiquette for weddings is one years worth of climbing. Congratulations Wes!
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Rags

Post by Rags »

Wes (photographer d' excellente),

I wish you and Tania the very best and I wish that I could attend but the day will surely be special...

Joseph
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

i haven't met you, but i'll probably meet you some day, and i LOVE your pictures that you post. CONGRATS! i look forward to some pics :)
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

CONGRATS! All the best to you both. But my question is...who is going to take the pictures??? I hope you have a beautiful day!
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i'm soooooo happy for you two!
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
dmw

Post by dmw »

wish i could make it.... will see you two soon. congrats!!!!
krampus

Post by krampus »

Congrats guys, I hope to see you saturday.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
rockman

Post by rockman »

Ill Try to be there as well.
"My Shit is Fucked Up." --Warren Zevon and Terry Kindred.