RRGCC Answer

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

wow, I have been gone for a few months, and am sad to see people still argue without me around......sigh....

like I have said all along, until YOU personally step up with money and volunteer hours, then you have ZERO input into this drama....

now, continue on children
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
captain static

Post by captain static »

I am also wondering who Todd C is? If he is truly interested in serving on the Board he needs to make that known directly to the RRGCC. BTW, after attending the CAC Meeting Saturday evening, I plan to make myself available at Miguel's for anyone who would like to speak directly to a Board member.

Bill
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
toddc

Post by toddc »

Thanks for the support y'all. Bill, I sent you a PM.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

pigsteak wrote: like I have said all along, until YOU personally step up with money and volunteer hours, then you have ZERO input into this drama....

now, continue on children
Maybe I am wrong, but I personally know people who argued in this thread and they have volunteered/pd $ so they have a right to voice a complaint.

Now, continue on little Piggie ....
pianomahnn

Post by pianomahnn »

Jeez, I wish I weren't such a newbie to Lexington.

All this drama I could be up on, but instead I'm left out in the cold.

I wanna play name calling games!!
I'm a plastic climbing cracker.

Fear me.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Fuck you homosexual. You can play my penis piano with your tongue tonight.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Texas Pete

Post by Texas Pete »

What "Board" position do you hold Bill?
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

pianomahnn, You know you're just a flute player in tights.
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

captain static wrote:I am also wondering who Todd C is? If he is truly interested in serving on the Board he needs to make that known directly to the RRGCC. BTW, after attending the CAC Meeting Saturday evening, I plan to make myself available at Miguel's for anyone who would like to speak directly to a Board member.

Bill
BTW, The RRGCC knows that Todd is interested. They've been told. Actually, they were told right before you came on to the Board. That's probably why you weren't made aware of it. Oh there is also the fact that I am the one who recommended him. That, of course, made him instantly suspect anyway.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
pianomahnn

Post by pianomahnn »

SCIN wrote:Fuck you homosexual. You can play my penis piano with your tongue tonight.
You want me, a strapping young lad, to slop your tiny tim?

Seems to me like you're the homosexual.

Fag.
I'm a plastic climbing cracker.

Fear me.