projects..goals for the summer

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Don't talk about Joe like that. :twisted:
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

Thanks Sprag.

I only read the first and then last two pages of this thread, I didn't read where it took a turn for the USUAL and worse...ah well...I'm with Ynot...where's Dipsi, lady you and I need to meet up and climb sometime. You can join Team TR. ;o)
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Why thank you, Girly Grrl! At the moment, I'm oiling my walker! :P
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
jefflehmkuhl

Post by jefflehmkuhl »

Meadows wrote:I second that. Sometimes Jeffnotkuhl sounds so similar to Joe.
While people are usually retarded and can't think of anything anywhere near funny to say to make fun of my name, I must give you props. That is the only one where I have ever seen it and thought,"wow!!! something original."
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

My goal is to red point wadcutter
Timberly

Post by Timberly »

my goal is to red point wadcutter
superjen

Post by superjen »

Andrew wrote:My goal is to red point wadcutter
sorry to say, my goal is just to send it, I HATE that route ( and have heard that from others too...) :evil:
..those who can most truly be accounted brave are those who best know the meaning of what is sweet in life and what is terrible, and then go out, undeterred, to meet what is to come. -Pericles
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

jefflehmkuhl wrote:
Meadows wrote:I second that. Sometimes Jeffnotkuhl sounds so similar to Joe.
While people are usually retarded and can't think of anything anywhere near funny to say to make fun of my name, I must give you props. That is the only one where I have ever seen it and thought,"wow!!! something original."
Oh, there are others. Just wait.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Actually, my goal is beat the hell out of timberly for posting using my name. Argggg! :twisted:
Living the dream
squeezindlemmon

Post by squeezindlemmon »

squeezindlemmon wrote:Get my head together and lead again.
:shock:
Well, I started leading again this past weekend.... started on Mr. Bungle.

Ya gotta start somewhere, right? :P
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind. ~Bob Marley