Miller Fork

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
RRO

Re: Miller Fork

Post by RRO »

You didn't show enough skin, ray. That's all you've ever done wrong.

I can't moderate myself in anything in life, it's either all on or all off. I find I'm much happier when I'm all off regarding dealing with the masses anymore....anyone want to buy a biz , seriously.

I'd love to talk trail design , building and reasons behind decisions, but i am out of the energy to do so. Hopefully others are willing to learn and implement good practice or its gonna go back to hell, especially with the heavier crowds....

But just like morecowbell..... more ray booty and life will be good.
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

Word, Matt! You are right, and I think I have already said that a lot of my comments were just me fucking with these people. My original post, was a legit concern, but my post was also a bit aggressive, which I have stated.

My problem was that I don't think that an organization that purchases land with donation money, should then close it to the public/donars, for development... At least make it pubic knowledge of how you are developing it, and how if you are interested in helping with the development, the ways you can do so. I know, I know (meadows) she never said it was closed... ;)

I am truly sorry to the people that did work hard to get this land. Matt stated that it hit a nerve with a few. I think everybody on here is most likely a good person and is trying to do their best for the place we all love, me included.

I do think my comments are valid ( even though they may be in poor taste, or very sarcastic) and I speak for a number of the climbers... That may not be drinking the RRGCC's Koolaid.

Thanks for posting Matt! I was going to write this off, but after you took the time to post, I thought I would write one more. Hope to see you around!

RRO, don't worry about deleting you account... I am sure Ray will just do it for you!!!
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.
Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

I donated $0.02 to the RRGCC last year. And you bought that?!?!?! Can I have my money back?
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
clif

Post by clif »

TradMike wrote:Hey, I have my first trip to Cashiers planned for this fall. Should I hit Whitesides or Laurel Knob? Original Route or Groover?
get up early and do them both?
training is for people who care, i have a job.
c-foot

Post by c-foot »

Skip Groover and climb Fathom instead. Way more fun.
steep4me

Post by steep4me »

I just donated $200 to the RRGCC. Thanks for all that you do! I love climbing at the Red and I really appreciate all of the time and effort people donate to make it what it is. Don't mind the haters.....Now I have to go to work tomorrow to earn some more $$$$!
Hauling a big ego up a route adds at least a full grade.
steep4me

Post by steep4me »

Oh... and if you are too broke to donate--go put in some work. (or at least stop bitching)

Most people are not as broke as they think the are.... Most people could donate. Skip beer for a week and donate that. Seriously.
Cromper

Post by Cromper »

steep4me wrote:I just donated $200 to the RRGCC. Thanks for all that you do! I love climbing at the Red and I really appreciate all of the time and effort people donate to make it what it is. Don't mind the haters.....Now I have to go to work tomorrow to earn some more $$$$!
Thanks for the announcement.
steep4me

Post by steep4me »

You are welcome
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

going tomorrow if any yall want to tag along and help.
Living the dream