blue tick marks

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.

Blue tick marks--yay or nay?

You may select 1 option

89%
3%
8%

Total votes: 88

Rollo

Re: blue tick marks

Post by Rollo »

seems like alot of comments in this thread lean toward punching this guy in the face.... don't forget that most of you are a bunch of skinny ass climbers with no weight behind your punches. might wanna grab a roll of quarters or something... or bring a dog.
And on the third day, God created the Red River Gorge(by conjecture), and he saw that it was good.
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

Might try a spray bottle with a weak vinegar solution in it. Not to worry. This too shall pass. Alaskan douchebag (ADB) will be gone before long, or if not, will be assimilated, like so many douchebags before him.
I think it bears repeating, should anyone run across this douche bag, that he needs to cease and desist any further marring of the Red's routes.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
moonbeam

Post by moonbeam »

Who is belaying this fuck-stick? Is it a local?
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Nice!
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

Today I was walking out of Muir and saw a old chrysler reliant or some such car with Alaskan plates... So I took the opportunity to write no blue tick marks on the side of the car. If it is someone else, my apologies. If it is the mad ticker, I hope the point is getting across.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

climb2core wrote:Today I was walking out of Muir and saw a old chrysler reliant or some such car with Alaskan plates... So I took the opportunity to write no blue tick marks on the side of the car. If it is someone else, my apologies. If it is the mad ticker, I hope the point is getting across.

did you write it in...blue chalk?
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

pigsteak wrote:
climb2core wrote:Today I was walking out of Muir and saw a old chrysler reliant or some such car with Alaskan plates... So I took the opportunity to write no blue tick marks on the side of the car. If it is someone else, my apologies. If it is the mad ticker, I hope the point is getting across.

Ha ha, piggy... You implying I have blue chalk!!! Lol
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

climb2core wrote:
pigsteak wrote:

;)..just a thought....lol
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
clif

Post by clif »

climb2core wrote:
pigsteak wrote:

my bad, i thought he was implying you had a sense of humor.
training is for people who care, i have a job.
tambo2

Post by tambo2 »

Salamanders are amphibians, even the skin-breathing ones like the plethodontids.