Accident at Darkside sat.

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

...................................................................................................................
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
mingling

Post by mingling »

4/24 3:00p -

It is my unwelcome obligation to pass along the following:

"God came for Mike at about 2pm today. He passed as he lived--a peaceful man. Arrangements will be forthcoming and we will post them as soon as they are finalized.

Thank you for all of your prayers. Mike's Family"

This community has unceasingly impressed me with both its breadth of individuals, each of whom have been affected by Mike, as well as its depth of compassion, love, and empathy. Now more than ever, Mike's family needs our continued support. Lift them up in your thoughts and be a boon to them in their time of greatest need. lee
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Mike was one of those people that was almost so perfect you didn't want to like him, but he was so nice you couldn't help it. Mike truly was perfect, he was stunningly good looking, wicked smart, really funny, super strong climber, increadibly nice, passionate, he could make really smelly farts when he wanted to, had ...sweet dance moves, and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. Its really hard to see you go Mike, my family and myself already miss you. We wish the best for your family and friends in these tough times. -Karen, Andrew, Aiden, and Kaitlyn Wheatley
Living the dream
pkananen

Post by pkananen »

Man, that sucks. We'll miss you Mike.
One-Fall

Post by One-Fall »

Wish I could have met him, but through everyone's words on here, I see that I missed out on someone really special.

My love to his friends and family,

lee
Can't we all just get along?
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I feel so sad.
My thoughts are with Mikes family.
KD

Post by KD »

Deepest Sympathy
gravitycoach

Post by gravitycoach »

Sincere sympathies to friends and family.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

I just walked in, and now I am crying..may peace be with all who Mike touched during his life.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

I met Mike's step mom, his sisters.... holding vigil at his bedside. I am so sorry that you/we have lost him....
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie