Free Soloing. What is your view?

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

i had a buddy deck from over 100 feet and went through the recovery process and then went back to that climb and soloed it... kind of fucked up...
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

Its like being the prom king and never bagging the prom queen. You are just not going to be able to go on until...
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

Rotarypwr345704 wrote:I wish I could meet this Clevis guy. Heart-related incidences are the number one killer in America and this guy is so adamant about the 10? people who have ever died free-soloing. (Do we have an actual count?) Yet he is not yelling about how everyone needs to watch their sodium and calorie intake. Clevis, you need to ban fast food if you want to save lives. Or how about the hundreds of thousands of people who die every year in car accidents? Have any opinions on this one Clevis? Because I would sure love to hear it.

Kids- soloing is the koooooolest fucking thing ever in the whole wide world. Having sex while on ecstasy is nowhere near as cool. And now that I've said that I have officially convinced every child thinking about overdosing on X to free-solo, thereby lowering the drug-related teen deaths (which is on the rise, Clevis). I am a hero! Praise me.
You just dont get it do you... I tell you what. I'll come out and play but only if theres no whining to the moderators about it. No personal phone calls three o'clock in the morning to anyone who runs this board. None of that shit. I'll come out and kick you around a little everyday if you can get Ray and Michelle Both to sign off that I have "carte blanche"....till then you are just stuck with 'medicated' Clevis.
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

Clevis Hitch, pussy! dont give us that shit... just admit that you are just half the man you use to be... ha ha ha!!! i love this shit!
Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

No man, you obviously don't get it. I truly want to meet you in real life. I think meeting you would make my day. Because when I am absolutely at my wit's end and I life couldn't get any worse, I would think: "Wait a minute, my life is nowhere near as bad as Joe's."

But. For entertainment, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE take off your skirt and let's hear what you really have to say. Quit using a bitch excuse of being afraid of moderators. If they ban you, create a new email and join under a new name. Come on CleTus. Come out to play.
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

Rotarypwr345704, man it is not that easy to just start a new account... trust me I KNOW... they can ban the IP address. i got all of EKU's computers banned for awhile. that sucked...
Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

Haha That's funny. Anyway. Clevis has sand in his vagina and won't come out because he has nothing insightful to add.
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
cliftongifford

Post by cliftongifford »

It's getting a little hot in here...
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

All you gotta do is say go, Ray...
whatahutch

Post by whatahutch »

There should be a private forum only accessible with a second private password for those that aren't scared. Sort of the bare knuckle area for those willing, and believing they can take it. Non of this caged stuff. Just hard as concrete (or granite) no frills dialogue. I don't think I would discuss, but I could moderate.
I have met Joe, and I think he is a heavy weight contender.
The first rule is...
The second rule is...
"Come to send, not condescend" - Eddie Vedder