What are you listening to?

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

I think the RIAA has step-by-step instructions on how to set this up. Just do a search on their website, Matt.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
charlie

Post by charlie »

Horatio Felacio, working on it. When I get my site finished I'll post a list of my library.

Wes, you suck.
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

Dana there is a clip of that Will Oldham movie on youtube. I haven't watched it but apparently Will plays a stoner.
"I just want to disappear"
dmw

Post by dmw »

What is it called?
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

Its called Old Joy.
dmw

Post by dmw »

Thank You, Happy Halloween
mcrib

Post by mcrib »

I just got the sweetest Bonnie 'Prince' Billy disc. Its all stuff I've only heard live done in the studio. Barcelona, I am Drinking Again all the classics. So I'm drinking and listening and feeling much better. I guess this is mostly directed to you dmw.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Alejandro Escovedo

After seeing him the other night at Woodsongs I decide Al is my new rock star of choice. Everytime I've seen him since his comeback from Hep C he had rocked. Even at Woodsongs he rocked, and its hard to rock at Woodsongs with that host and all.
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
dmw

Post by dmw »

He is a cool dude .... did you know that Oldham Co. ( right outside of Louisville) is named after his family? When I was a server I used to wait on him frequently, and he has given me a bunch of cool stuff. I can't remember names right now, but if you want I can burn it for you.... some of it seems like it is pretty obscure.
Steve: I really like Alejandro Escavedo too. Anyone heard Rodrigo y Gabriela yet? They are really good too.
Louisville has some good shows coming up: Death Cab, Donovan Frankenreiter, Ray LaMontagne, My Morning Jacket, Citizen Cope, etc.
charlie

Post by charlie »

Alejandro is indeed the man.

I've had a pretty good run this week, N Miss Allstars, Keller Williams, and the local SDQ. Next Thurs the Dame will be crushing, (http://www.dameky.com) I've been waiting for this show for 2 months. Then we get the Derailers Fri night (unless it's the Disco Biscuits in Cinci).

But, getting me through this sleep deprived day at the office is Particle.