The non-climbing photography thread.

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
skychick

Post by skychick »

If only this 50+ inch baracuda could speak...

charlie

Post by charlie »

Not that I can even begin to compare to the other fine photographers in this thread, or that fish, but I just synched my phone and managed to get a few decent shots. If you are frightened of bad quality pics shot in the dark on my Treo then tune to another station.

Also, as if you didn't know, I hang with hippies. So be warned, the e-hippie photo assault begins NOW!

Peace symbol mowed into a farm right in front of Keeneland......

charlie

Post by charlie »

Lotus in Cinci.....

The Kings of Leon in louisville.....

Panic in the Palace. Yes, we were that close.....

Perpetual Groove in Nashville.....

The Rolling Stones in Louisville. One of the weirdest concert experiences I've had, the stage was so freakin big!!!

Panic at Rupp complete with a few high quality Red River Locals, some of who could shake their thing....

....and since I seem to have a Panic condition, I found myself behind the soundboards in Nashville too.....

Rags

Post by Rags »

dude, the panic sound rig was frickin great! It has been a long time since I've heard something so damn clean. I think it was a vdosc rig from 8th day sound...
charlie

Post by charlie »

Yep, Panic does still set the standard. Their whole act is professional, from the engineers all the way down to the crowd. Plus, Jimmy Herring freakin ROCKS!!!!!!!!
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Those hippy shows all look the same, and smell the same too.
Living the dream
Steve

Post by Steve »

Love that peace sign Charlie. Someone mows that into the hillside during Keeneland. You can see it plain as day from the grandstand / boxes, its a very cool touch to the landscape.

On a sad note it was just beyond those trees where the plane crashed back in August. When I drove by there today and saw the peace sign it took on a whole new meaning.
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
charlie

Post by charlie »

Steve wrote:...On a sad note it was just beyond those trees where the plane crashed back in August. When I drove by there today and saw the peace sign it took on a whole new meaning.
I thought the same thing when I saw it.

Driving back from Nashville that morning I saw 2 cars with the US flag folded presentation style in the rear window. Sad times for many people these days.
Wes

Post by Wes »

Fun with iSight and photoboth:

Wes

Post by Wes »