Angelina Jolie on Iraq

Discussions full of RAGE!
captain static

Post by captain static »

I found what appears to be a failrly comprehensive timeline for you guys to research: http://www.motherjones.com/bush_war_timeline/
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Here's an uplifting link for all you Bush/Chaney supporters and supporters of their terror against the Iraqi people:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ma ... _video.htm
L Day

Post by L Day »

The actions of that SOB says nothing about anyone but himself.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Did you read the entire article and watch the 2 other videos?
krampus

Post by krampus »

The first video reminds me of the recruiting scene from alice's restarunt. You are definitly going to find sadistic SOB's anywhere they are handing out guns, it does not say anything about the troops as a whole. In the second video the first line sais it all "the troops acted as if they were not sure what there role was", again, a few more sociopathic dipshits taking their liberties too far. There was probably only one guy pushing it while the others did not know quite how to stop it. As for the third one, while I personally think it is wrong, I do not really know the circumstances of the video, but I do know that friends of mine who served in the first golf war as MP's often had duties that involved destroying any vehical that came near the vehical of their comanding officer. It makes sense from the view of the military but simultaniously very unfair to civilians who do not know the military rules.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
Shamis

Post by Shamis »

caribe wrote:There was no evidence of Iraq sponsored terror. Daddy Bush tried to assassinate Saddam and Saddam returned the favor. That was about it for documented Saddam action. The rest of it is Cheney's fevered mind. But it you can find evidence for that outside of the penguin blabbering about it, I will take the evidence and change my mind.

We the American people were lied to by the administration . . . again.
I know I heard several times in the news a few years ago that Saddam was offering money to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. I think that could be construed as supporting terrorism.

I'm sure saddam would've supported any terrorists that hated the US, but I don't think he was involved much with Al Q, because he seemed to avoid religious fundamentalists...since they could undermine his mainly secular power base.
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

crankmas on Angelina Jolie " A Journey Past the Used Parts"