Roadside

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
clif

Re: Roadside

Post by clif »

training is for people who care, i have a job.
CLIMBTRAD

Post by CLIMBTRAD »

Rotarypwr345704 wrote:
dustonian wrote:Actually, I've never really heard Jeff speak negatively of anyone before, do you must really be an ignorant motherfucker. Just another parasite on all the hard working folks who keep crags in the Red open to everyone, except an obnoxious one with a drinking problem.

Right. But we have to leave John, Grant and Bob off that list, right?

And So what are we going to do? Put blue ribbons on all new routes established and that means "Rotary can't climb this one, because he is an obnoxious, drunk, ignorant motherfucker!" ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You faggots. You just have to sit there and read my posts. What else are you going to do? Close MORE access to people? Fuck you and your ivory horse you rode in on.
Wow I was going to stay out of this but, Rota. Chill out dood It's just rock climbing.. get a dildo and have some real fun.. fucking retard.. and watch carefully you don't burn all the bridges so many have worked hard to build.. spend more time giving back instead of attacking the few who do give back..
Rebolting the RED one stainless steel glue in bolt at a time!!
Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

dustonian wrote:You do know Bob was a founding member and president of RRGCC, in addition to essentially subsidizing a significant portion of the PMRP that you now climb on? He also is the single largest contributor to Teamsuck's rebolting efforts for routes you climb on, and he continues to allow the RRGCC to have monthly meetings in his home free of charge. And you're slandering him because you have to wake up a little bit early to climb in his yard?
Have I complained once about "waking up a little bit early to climb in his yard?" Didn't think so.
This is obviously getting ugly, so let me apologize. I'm sorry dustonian that you think I give a fuck. On the next post, please try and remove Bob's dick from your mouth before you talk.
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

What is your name Rotary? Want to make sure credit is given where credit is due.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Man, climbing is full of retards these days... such a bummer compared to what it used to be.

Don't even bother Ian, a pathetic coward like this would never put a name behind such drunken idiocy.
clif

Post by clif »

can any of you see your hangboards from your keyboard?
training is for people who care, i have a job.
Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

dustonian wrote:Man, climbing is full of retards these days... such a bummer compared to what it used to be.

Don't even bother Ian, a pathetic coward like this would never put a name behind such drunken idiocy.

Don't even bother. Nothing is going to come of this anyway. Access will still be quote open to the public, yet restricted or completely closed. And if the owners decide that they want to make decisions based off of one troll on the internet... well they're just looking for any reason to do what they had already planned on doing. So get your panties out of a twist, remove your dicks from each others hands and mouths and get the fuck over it. It's the internet, people.
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
kafish2

Post by kafish2 »

der uber wrote:Good training session tonight with my buds. Sicked is at an all time high.
So much fun doing some CF training. Then things went a bit downhill. What you think, time to hit the right side of the cave?
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

Dustin you were right.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

What is CF training?