Rockhouse Burglarized

Posts here will show on front page

Moderator: terrizzi

aburgoon

Re: Rockhouse Burglarized

Post by aburgoon »

clif wrote:yeah, i don't want to hate but the 'don't leave stuff in the car' just doesn't seem possible for people from further away than a few hours.
car camping is just too convenient for the logistics of a weekend. i'm cool with the rrgcc leaving it up to the g-men, but if they need a camera set up and could check/reboot/whatever it seems like some arrangement could be struck. i mean, what if Koop's was broken into 5 times in a week?
Seems to me that a broken window or stolen wallet would be more inconvenient than emptying out your car before parking there. But don't take my word for it.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

women climbers at the Lode would not be carrying purses..this must be a cross dressing hippie....
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
clif

Post by clif »

i'm so confused. piggie: purse or baggie? or, is yasmeen's avatar demonstrating the proper technique for the 'reach around'?
training is for people who care, i have a job.
clif

Post by clif »

aburgoon wrote:Seems to me that a broken window or stolen wallet would be more inconvenient than emptying out your car before parking there. But don't take my word for it.
isn't there a big picture lost in the trees here?
training is for people who care, i have a job.
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

Those aren't purses... those are man bags carried by all the Euro crushers, duh!
tbwilsonky

Post by tbwilsonky »

yeah i saw this man-bagged titan of rock flash BOHICA on sunday.

heh. man-bagged.
haunted.
krampus

Post by krampus »

sharon9999 wrote:If we take shifts and gaurd the parking lot don't you think he will simply hit a different parking area?
I don't think the guy is making use of critical thinking when he makes his decisions. I think if those standing guard were even remotely hidden 'ol 'Trial will spring into action.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
aburgoon

Post by aburgoon »

clif wrote:
aburgoon wrote:Seems to me that a broken window or stolen wallet would be more inconvenient than emptying out your car before parking there. But don't take my word for it.
isn't there a big picture lost in the trees here?
Yeah, I was beginning to worry that it had been stolen. but then I found it. It looks like this: Car break-ins aren't new to the area and Dog the bounty hunter is already booked for the season.
sonrisa

Post by sonrisa »

agghhh-so frustrating! I just talked to Lee County sheriff department, and the secretary told me I have to talk to Powell County...what? and they haven't even filed a police report...

sonofa..
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

Lee county isn't going to put a Lee countian in jail because of some rich "outsiders" Everybody kin on Lee county some way or another and they don't care that you lost your Ipad.
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!