Military Stands Down

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
charlie

Post by charlie »

pigsteak wrote:........yawn..so rustyvag, just exactly when do we quit whining about our past and start living in the present? ........
http://www.reuters.com/article/domestic ... L520090722

I wish I could believe bigotry wasn't a serious issue any more, but I'm not quite that delusional.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

again, no one said it isn't still there..but great strides have been made in race relations, and to see Obama voted into office is a high water mark.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

barack? yes Michelle, Barack? yes honey, get your black ass in here now, don't talk to me with that tone I'm half white too ho, it says here you spent $950,000 to do what? I hired a legal team to block the records of my childbirth and my education, why did you do that? Because they're all totally legtimate. You spent $950,000 to block the release of totally legitimate records and didn't buy me or these two children one pair of shoes? Yeah, try and block this then. cue: Chewbacca defense
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

Gibbs is learning how to skate backwards- follow the money- its never fast or easy but its how they got capone another prominent member of the chicago power elite
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

Crankmas wrote:The Obama presidency- soon to be Null and Void- Deal with it.
Well, Hawaii is claiming him, even if you aren't, Crank.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/07/27/ ... 248736992/
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

its gonna take a lot of non binding resolutions of love tick tock do do dodo to find the truth whatever it is : Dewey Defeats Truman- I read it in the newspaper it must be true??
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

$950,000 to block release of a $10 document... could have bought a lot of bumper stickers though its obvious now they weren't needed.. The Who releases the anthem "Won't get Fooled Again" and Nixon is re-elected. Sometimes people just get it wrong like the repubs did by nominating McCain. Oh well I'm getting more take home pay with the current system so fuck the constitution right.
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

Conservatism is getting played. You guys echo your talking points that are handed out by Savage- Limbaugh- Hannity- et al... Good job. Your handlers would be proud.
Pigsteak is correct- capitalism is taking a pounding. Not necessarily by the current administration, but by public opinion. Capitalism will do what is does best if left to its own devices- concentrate wealth at the top. Unless there is a major share holder worth millions to billions of dollars on this bbs, capitalism run amok has no vested interest in us, other than for us to participate actively in consumerism.
You choads banging the gong for your conservative "principles" are good and dutiful foot soldiers. Chumps!
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

Lurk almost got it right....almost (which is typically the problem with libs..they spout a little truth and then say it enough that their dump flock just pipes in...)

the vast majority of advancement and break thrus in discovery come from the private sector, not ACADEMIA......again, I didn't say all, so please save your breath in listing the accomplishments of eggheads..I get it.

for the majority of us, if you have a non governmental job, then you have a vested interest in capitalism..your job. duh. if you want to own a home..homes are built by...gasp...evil capitalists trying to make a buck. why, until a few months ago vehicles were even made by..gasp...capitalists....

climbing gear..capitalism in force. check.

and while we are at it, for all you bleeding heart choads who can't think straight..if you fill up at either gas station at exit 33...yup, capitalism run amok. those evil oil barons. damn them.

and please don't use the roads in the southern region, which are primarily maintained by capitalistic money from oil money. you hypocrites will smoke your doobs, play phish tunes, and then use all the capitalistic amenities that you think are free.

heck, last time I checked, Miguel was a capitalist..and a good durn good one. Viva Capitalism....

anyway, play the sorry harp strings again...as is typical with libs, they are mixing conservatism and capitalism..they aren't even on the same sheet music.

have a good day.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
ynot

Post by ynot »

capitolist pigsteak ......run amuck
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney