Question for the CC

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Toad

Re: Question for the CC

Post by Toad »

Would there be campaign signs and slogans for potential BOD members? Attack ads in climbing magazines? Who will have the time to educate the masses (jack ass cock blocking sheeple) on the qualifications of each person running?
Victory Whip in da House. Yeah.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Vote Joe for BOD:
"All Impotent Whining, No Skills and No Solutions!"
Last edited by dustonian on Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

I would vote for Joe, just to see yall have a stroke.
Living the dream
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Andrew wrote:I would vote for Joe, just to see yall have a stroke.
Genius.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
Toad

Post by Toad »

Yes. Let's all have a "stroke".
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

the lurkist wrote: All of these folks also bring a high level of professionalism, (being successful professionals in their own rights), ability to work together, maturity, and affable nature that allow them to not get frustrated when arm chair 20/20 hindsite quarterbacking douches second guess their decisions.
So, given these qualifications noted above, you take a hard look at what you have to offer. If you think you can show up at events and start lending a hand, not being a rabble rousing naysaying naybob of negativism, can play well with others, and prove to the community these virtues over, say the next three to four years, you may be considered for the BOD.
Alright Hugh, Since you wanna talk...lets talk. First off, lets lose the vitriol. I just want to point out that your attitude is "showing the skirts" of how all of you board members (former and otherwise) sound so elitist. Your smug attitude shows through in everything you type. Why would anyone want to raise their head above the fray to disagree publicly and be battered by the lot of you. To most people its not worth the effort. But when in private people come up to me and say that they agree with what I'm saying. When I tell them to jump in and back me up , they always answer how they don't want to catch all the shit you guys dish out. Your banter has no effect on me, I'm looking for an answer to a question and have been for years. So when you use the language that you use, realize how small it makes you look.. No need for name calling.

Second, You don't know what I've done. You wern't there. The things that I do, I do on my own.

The reason you guys float on and off of the board is because of FATIGUE. Rather than designate authority and diversify the work load. You instead concentrate the workload (and the power/responsibility/knowledge) on the backs of the few favored. Its like what Charlie said about changing the charter to allow for voting and all of the paperwork that it entailed. Too much work. But if he designated authority and spread the work load among a few people who were so inclined then it would be a cinch.
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
Toad

Post by Toad »

How many people come up to you in private and agree with you about your views of the RRGCC?
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

I know of a few. They might not wholeheartedly agree, but the man has some valid points. Joe just needs to work on his delivery.
Living the dream
kato

Post by kato »

tbwilsonky wrote:...we don't really have enough experience... to make a proper decision.
Santayana was talking to you.
No chalkbag since 1995.
tbwilsonky

Post by tbwilsonky »

kato wrote:
tbwilsonky wrote:...we don't really have enough experience... to make a proper decision.
Santayana was talking to you.
king of your couch when Jeopardy is on i bet? it's okay. we all have to be good at something.
haunted.