young punks on dope

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....

People smoking left-handed cigarettes

lets roll one brah
41%
oh my goodness
3%
don't really care
50%
sinner
No votes
skeezer
6%

Total votes: 32

DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

you know what, that was a really hard period in my life. My wife left me and took my infant daughter. She moved to another state. I fell into a bottle for about 5 months. I was a mess. I had some good friends (and some bad ones!) help me get back on my feet. I Also spent alot of time climbing(therapy) and after a bit, I stood up and knocked the dust off and got back at it.
Its still been a struggle. But I still have friends (good and bad) and I still climb alot(It helps). So to all you haters I sa,"y you'll die of cancer because your own hate will eventually consume you......."
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

pigsteak wrote:but don't be an idiot and solo, for gawd's sake....
I guess what I say is just ignored and you take from it what you want, focusing on the irritant and ignoring the body.
What I said was this...Free solo all you want. Just don't brag to others about it. There may be someone who you may influence and who may take a chance where they normally wouldn't. (When I was younger, there was some shit that went down in TJ that I still don't like to think about!)

And like I said; I ain't getting into it with you guys. I want all that hippy love there is a beautiful bright future ahead of us....
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
toad857

Post by toad857 »

Clevis Hitch wrote:I want all that hippy love there is a beautiful bright future ahead of us....

sweeeet
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

yeah, like that
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

check out the dong in the upper right hand corner.....

and clevis, don't justify your actions or brag about them on the internet. surely you'd agree that braggin about 30 beers and then driving "might" be taken like some one braggin about soloing..I fail to see the difference. either way, glad yer gettin straight with the Lord.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
jordancolburn

Post by jordancolburn »

How many people get killed a year soloing versus how many get killed by drunk drivers.........
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Soloing is statistically safer than driving on the interstate, much less dumbass drunk driving on the interstate.
sendit

Post by sendit »

whoa fellas, don't worry, clevis wasn't driving on any interstates the day I was reminiscing about. non drinkers were in charge of the speeding chunk of metal.
all you haters die slow.
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

You guys keep it up and I'll flip the switch :twisted: