Crag Talk

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.

How do you feel about talking about plastic pulling while real rock climbing?

You may select 1 option

38%
62%

Total votes: 58

aberos

Post by aberos »

have any of you ever climbed on that 5.8 on the arete at left flank? that thing is sooooo soft. i climbed the pink route that was up in my local gym in the spring of '05 that was twice as hard as that chosspile!!!
Pebble Wrestling is not a sport, it is a way of life.
lonegreeneagle

Post by lonegreeneagle »

Boy oh Boy, for a bunch of Earth lovin outdoors folks, you've got some real anger issues. Here I am, from Montana, lookin to unite my wife with her sister she never knew she had. I was set on bringing both families together where I could introduce my sister-in-laws children to one of our passions, and I find a bunch of head up butt idiots. Kentucky, I'll find another state to do all the things I raised my kids on!

BYE DUMBIES
PS I registered on your site to get info. You right away call me a gumby! Where's the god that chose to know me?
Old school outdoor Dad here with teens into everything; Canoeing, Kayaking, Backpacking, mountain biking, Climbing, snowshoeing and camping in every season wet/ cold blizzards or dry spells we don't care we just want to get out there!
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Apparently our crowd management plan is quite effective.
The theory of evolution is just as stupid as the theories of gravity and electromagnetism.
krampus

Post by krampus »

don't let the door hit you on the way out. Unfortunately though, we all know you'll be back
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

What just happened?
JR

Post by JR »

lonegreeneagle wrote: Here I am, from Montana, lookin to unite my wife with her sister she never knew she had. I was set on bringing both families together where I could introduce my sister-in-laws children to one of our passions,
Great story. Give Oprah a call.
krampus

Post by krampus »

bcombs wrote:What just happened?
not really sure, I'm guessing he was talking about gym climbing a lot at the crag and felt this post was for him.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared