bolted solo

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

Redpoint wrote: beaners
'biners or biners - short for caraBINERS

Sorry, pet peeve of mine.
There is no TEAM in I
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

rhunt wrote:[Terry once pointed out to me that you bet it all on the small little pin in the grigri. So go a head and 'redundancy' the hell out of your rope solo method and be sure to use a grigri.
:roll:
That's why I switched to the Silent Partner after so many years. It just never felt right.
There is no TEAM in I
ynot

Post by ynot »

Gri Gris are pretty handy for barn roof work. up and down at will. Only problem was it unlocks if you forget to keep it wieghted. Back up knots solved that
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Alan Evil

Post by Alan Evil »

KD wrote:
cliffJunkie wrote:hey redpoint thanks for your help. little fyi, my smartass remark was not directied toward you, but rather toward pigsteak for his enlightened initial response.
pigsteak wrote:if you have to ask, don't do it.
Pigsteak has only been climbing for about a month now - dont listen to him either.
If you can call hanging on a rope and drilling holes climbing...
[size=75]You are as bad as Alan, and even he hits the mark sometimes. -charlie

"Not all conservatives are stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill[/size]
KD

Post by KD »

Alan Evil wrote:
KD wrote:
cliffJunkie wrote:hey redpoint thanks for your help. little fyi, my smartass remark was not directied toward you, but rather toward pigsteak for his enlightened initial response.
Pigsteak has only been climbing for about a month now - dont listen to him either.
I'd call that climbing before I would gluing a buncha shit all over an old car art :)
Redpoint

Post by Redpoint »

KD wrote:
Alan Evil wrote:
KD wrote: Pigsteak has only been climbing for about a month now - dont listen to him either.
I'd call that climbing before I would gluing a buncha shit all over an old car art :)
I don't get it, what does he climb his car? I like to climb my old van, and I'm going to try and make a funny trad video out of it someday and put it on RC.com.
italianwrestler125

Post by italianwrestler125 »

anyone else uncomfortable reading this?
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

italianwrestler125 wrote:anyone else uncomfortable reading this?
Just from lmao! :lol: I love this place!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Pimp

Post by Pimp »

that shit is easy.
One of these days I will just walk out to some secluded crag in the red and hang my self will my favorite hex and my old climbing rope; and the paper will read "Climber falls and dies using primitive gear." But that's not how I want to be remembered.