Your $$$ Needed To Keep The Southern Region Open

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...

Would you pay $75 per year for the next seven years to keep the Southern Region open?

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes: 106

Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

ynp1 wrote:Why are they just waiting til now to bring this up? and everybody calls me a slacker....
What do you mean "just" bringing it up? June is six and a half months from now. That's plenty of time!
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

its $27,000. how quick have they raised that much money in the past???
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.
flyinglow

Post by flyinglow »

well, i tried...
it would be nice if the donate button worked. hopefully it'll be fixed soon. i was(and still am) planning to donate some, but it's kinda frustrating when things don't work. hell, i haven't even been to the pmrp yet, but i've heard a lot of good things about the region. maybe next spring.
and thanks to everybody down there for all your hard work.
lordjim_2001

Post by lordjim_2001 »

ynot wrote:I want to see Merrick in a cheerleading costume again. He's so hot.
w3rd!

Even without the cheerleading uniform I'll kick in some money next pay check.
Last edited by lordjim_2001 on Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw you guys. I'm going bowling.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

flyinglow..keep trying. I was able to pay at paypal quite easily just a couple of hours ago.

bob, your generosity goes way under appreciated.

and ray and michelle, with your donated proceeds from this book, you have my admiration.

but ynp1, now's not the time..open your wallet, and help resolve the issue.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
bob

Post by bob »

To answer ynp1, we announced the need and the amount at the Spring fest, apparently few listened. In answer to other questions none of the board of directors of the coalition receive a salary, stipend or other compensation for their work. The Access Fund meeting attended in Oct was paid for out of our own pockets. We have stood behind our beliefs with our cash and our time and we are not asking much more from the community. The majority of the funds raised currently are earmarked for the Murray-Pendergrass purchase. Ray and Michelle have been truely supportive of this effort in the donations from their guide as well as their recent donation of space on this site. We, as a community, can make this happen and it doesn't require a great deal from any one individual and any donations are tax deductible.
Steve

Post by Steve »

Wow I'm having a George Bailey moment here folks.

Attaboy, Clarence.
I see they are still lopping off mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Electricity isn't cheap.
Feanor007

Post by Feanor007 »

if not already suggested, someone should paste this link to some of the larger sights like rc.com to get more attention
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

flyinglow wrote:well, i tried...
it would be nice if the donate button worked. hopefully it'll be fixed soon. i was(and still am) planning to donate some, but it's kinda frustrating when things don't work. hell, i haven't even been to the pmrp yet, but i've heard a lot of good things about the region. maybe next spring.
and thanks to everybody down there for all your hard work.
Please clear your cache and try again (Tools/options). The button is working but this maybe the problem. I had a similar problem today and this resolved the issue. Something with PayPal and using an encrypted page. But please try again. PM me if you have trouble.

Thanks,
Michelle
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

In case anyone hasn't seen this from the other thread:
p0bray01, I'll make you a deal. This goes with the thread
Your $$$ Needed To Keep The Southern Region Open...

If you buy image #14012 (Natural Bridge) in the 12" x 18" size from:
http://lightontheland.com/nature_photography_6.html
I'll donate the total sale (less $12.00 for packaging, shipping, etc.) to the RRGCC fund.

That image, that size. I'll do it for the next 5 orders I get for it or until
Friday afternoon. Just reference your screen name on the Paypal invoice.

So, get with your climbing friends and make a donation. You get your Red River Gorge area print and your friends help out the Coalition.
Thanks Brian! Your photos are beautiful and that's a helluva deal!
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.