Crazyfingers

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
ynot

Post by ynot »

I was thinking how traddies don't get this bent about trees but then I remembered going a few rounds with more than one rhodo.....
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Isis

Post by Isis »

Don't you guys just think this is just a little out of control?
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

The Snake enters his den at 9:00. I will contact him now. There is little time remaining!
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing-- Zep
Sunshine

Post by Sunshine »

Update. I just got off the Snake hot line. He is very aware of this particular tree. He informs me it is a hemlock. This tree is capable of killing. Just as some of us suspected! Isis, don't worry. Things are back in control now that the Snake is on the case. Jeff Kennedy would even approve. There is an exit strategy.
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins,
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing-- Zep
Saxman

Post by Saxman »

Burn it, blow it up, and then chainsaw anything that is left. On second thought, make sure you use a handsaw, chainsaws pollute too much.
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

queers. go rub some vagisil all over your nipples instead of cutting some trees down because someone might get scratched. if you're afraid of paper cuts, don't read books.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Ultra

Post by Ultra »

whatever...you just say that cause there's nothing there for you to climb...
Do you like apples? Well, how do you like [b]THEM APPLES[/b]
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

Why is this conversation taking place? Not that this tree should be whacked to make climbing no risk for the masses, but no one has the motivation to fix any of the other problems at Road Side- The trail up to the 10 Wall (approaching up just underneath Raod Side Attraction) or the total loss of the base under Jack for Jizz... who are you people fooling. yeah, sure you will endanger the whole (remaining) base of the ten wall by cutting one of the only remaining root systems there to ensure your "safe" ascent of a 10a, but none of you will sacrifice a hour of your time to fix any of the real problems with Road Side. The last trail work that occured there was the work detail that Johnny got together two or three years ago to harden the slab base. Grant and John should close that cliff. I mean it. You people suck.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
flashmaster

Post by flashmaster »

You old bitter piece of shit. I've never herd you do anything on here except bitch about climbers and how they all suck except for you. Have you done anything to help fix the trail out there lately! I you aren't willing to get out there yourself and help the cause shut the hell up and quit your bitching old man! And by the way cut the F-ing tree down and burn it burn them all!!
weber

Post by weber »

Uh folks, don't you think it would be right to contact Grant Stephens and John Haight, the owners of this land, BEFORE chopping any trees on their place? Before they purchased this area, it was kind of a nomansland where anything goes, but that has clearly and legally changed. They decision to cut or not to cut is theirs -- not ours.

This conversation makes me a bit nervous. If any of you have a notion to play Paul Bunyon in Muir Valley, please contact us first.

Rick
We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand. - Randy Pausch
None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. - Henry David Thoreau