Days of Rage

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

Ray you are a bad-ass mo fo, those moves look sick, I can even imagine climbing crack that hard. Have you ever taken your skills out west to some of that big stone they have out there?
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

:)
The moves are really cool man.

I haven't really gotten away from the Red much to go do routes on the big stone. I really like overhanging sandstone. I'm not too concerned about climbing long routes either so I'm fine hanging around the Southeast.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
andy_lemon

Post by andy_lemon »

SCIN wrote:I named the route after a time in my life when I was angry. Now I'm happy.
You must have been a little crouching tiger hidden draggon eh?
Not a bitch.
TradMike

Post by TradMike »

Looks perplexing - congrats

What's next at Fortress... the A2 at the top of Where Lizards Dare?
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

SCIN wrote::)
The moves are really cool man.

I haven't really gotten away from the Red much to go do routes on the big stone. I really like overhanging sandstone. I'm not too concerned about climbing long routes either so I'm fine hanging around the Southeast.
That's cool man, I love the southeast too or I would have probably moved out west years ago, although my tolerence for our shitty weather is really starting to wear on me.

I asked because I read that super cool article Tommy Caldwell wrote about his free accent of the Dihedral Wall in yosemite and it got me super psyched! Tommy is the greatest all round climber out there, strong as shit(even without half an index finger) and balls of steel!
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Hell yeah, Rhunt!! That article was incredible. BAMF for sure.

Plus, the picture of Beth and him on the portaledge was really cute.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
512OW

Post by 512OW »

Every picture of Beth is really cute. Somebody should push Tommy off that portaledge.

Beths body is yummy.
"Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
-Tyler Durden

www.odubmusic.com