Heat

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
SikMonkey

Post by SikMonkey »

I love the heat. I will climb and project all damn summer. Bugs gettin to you? Bring out the Sawyer's Broad Spectrum. It's all a matter of what you can tolerate I guess though. I hate climbing in anything below 55 degrees unless there is sun on the rock all day.

Mj
...quitting drinking is kinda like washing your hands after you take a crap...why start now?
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

I hear ya Wes...true dat
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
Wes

Post by Wes »

Guess I should make sure to attribe that quote properly - It is from the song "Hick-Hop" By the Assylam Street Spankers.

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

Artsay I have NEVER said I was a tough climber and never have acted like I am. I never spray about my climbing because I climb for me, no one else. I personally like to climb only with Bryan, Frey & my girls Lynn & Chester. I am not a crowd climber nor do I show boat 'cause I have nothing to show boat about. If you read any of my posts through the years I have not once bragged about my own climbing 'cause I climb for different reasons which are my own. I do brag about Bryan's climbing because I am very proud of him and love to watch him climb and achieve for himself. I prefer to boulder but we don't get much opportunity to do that outside.

My skills as a climber has no correlation with my skills as a volunteer for the RRGCC. I volunteer to help Shannon because I believe in the vision of the RRGCC and appreciate that she needs back up.

The only bone I have to pick with Artsay is that she is all sweet to your face and then behind your back, watch out. Whatever.
Just genuinely disengenuous.
snoopdogg

Post by snoopdogg »

What is the RRGCC and an Artsay?
It's a dog eat dog world out there!
dhoyne

Post by dhoyne »

Can you feel the love? :P
Sarcasm is a tool the weak use to avoid confrontation. People with any balls just outright lie.

[quote="Meadows"]I try not to put it in my mouth now, but when I do, I hold it with just my lips.[/quote]
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

snoopdogg wrote:What is the RRGCC and an Artsay?
dude you are a gumby
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
snoopdogg

Post by snoopdogg »

Yes, I see that under my name. I'm wondering why I have that but I won't ask.
:?
It's a dog eat dog world out there!
loren

Post by loren »

Whoa! I never said it was easy. I think it was an awesome send! Not to mention the great lead on Windy Corner Saturday afternoon. You, Yasmeen, are a bad motherfucker!
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

Aw c'mon now Gretchen... How can you call me a back stabber when I'm calling you out publicly? You have no basis with that remark. When I don't like something I'm VERY verbal about it.

You have a total "holier than thou" attitude.
Hey, it's not my problem. I'm just pointing out the obvious.
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.