FEE-FI-FO-FUM!!

Discussions full of RAGE!
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Meadows: Ho is our pet. We allow him to spew because he's so talented. Don't worry, we take care of him to make sure that he doesn't taint the rest of the population. If he starts humping your leg, just kick him in the balls.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

so you've had enough eh? i knew you were weak. who's up to bat next?

HF, 495. redriverclimbing.com, 0.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
ynot

Post by ynot »

You are keeping score :lol: Spraq has been a worthy opponent..err ladyfriend ...I thought you 2 had a meaningfull thing going.wont you try counseling?I'll miss the demented soap opera vibe around here.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

No way Ho. My dearest psycho darlin. I was concerned for your mental state and was waiting for you to show me that YOU could handle it. Hmmm. Guess I was wrong about you.

ynot: Ho is very reclusive and will not try counseling, much to my dismay. He's ready to move on, really.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
ynot

Post by ynot »

Move on? Hell,his dementia is spreading. Half the poeple in here are already infected.Johnny is using him in his GPA quest.When all the dimembering is finished the only one left to collect the award will be Johnny.Its a diablocal plot I tell ya.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

diablocal...ha, what a cool freakin' word.
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Jesse made a neogolism! 8)
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Whoosawutsie?
ynot

Post by ynot »

Hey I'm not racist,I just cant spell.
And like all good B movies ,Dr. Johnnys monster Ho will turn on him and kill him and then the good guy will get the purty girl. THE END
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

good guy ain't gettin' shit except shit from me.

spragwa dear, i really am ready to move on from your skanky ass clit. i thought you were "cool" and "hip" and "with it", but you just don't have the mojo. see you in hell sweetie pie.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast