IMPACT on Muir of KY HW 715 Rerouting

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
JeffCastro

Post by JeffCastro »

sent email
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

woodchuck008 wrote:I'm writing a REAL letter, on letterhead and all that as sometimes paper ones to present at meetings hold a bit more influence than e-letters. Can't imagine how they would even consider this. If anything, just widen spots, improve intersections and slow down that 55 limit around those curves please.
No, what would be cool is to cause the guy to reach his inbox quota with unique emails from concerned Muir Valley visitors. Then he gets a visit from the IT folks, and a story to tell at the next meeting. :)
panicbutn

Post by panicbutn »

Done. I just sent an e-mail to Mr. Martin in regard to this post.
"Always be nice to your belayer."
Brentucky

Post by Brentucky »

Meadows wrote:
woodchuck008 wrote:I'm writing a REAL letter, on letterhead and all that as sometimes paper ones to present at meetings hold a bit more influence than e-letters.
Do both! Shows just how concerned you are to make sure the letter arrives. Maybe they'll count it twice. :wink:
I was just trying to decide which approach to take, and then I read this. Great idea Steph! Sometimes I'm amazed at my helplessness in not being able to think of the the things I can't think of, I think! :)
efil lanrete... i enjoy the sound, but in truth i find this seductively backward idea to be quite frightening
truello

Post by truello »

E-mail sent.
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

Called, left message.
emali sent
snail mail letter in the process.
sounds promising that this might go the way of the low dollar solution- improving the existing road.
However, these things can have a way of hanging around for years requiring vigilence.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie
andrew.reed

Post by andrew.reed »

In the spirit of John Muir, we as a community can take a proactive stand against this!
schwagpad

Post by schwagpad »

Sent.
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

the lurkist wrote:Called, left message.
thanks hugh. you're one of the most diplomatic people around. hopefully you'll get to talk to him and good things will come of it.
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
the lurkist

Post by the lurkist »

Josephine wrote:

thanks hugh. you're one of the most diplomatic people around.
Now that is a statement. Sure doesn't say much for the community at large. We are doomed.
"It really is all good ! My thinking only occasionally calls it differently..."
Normie