Leave your dogs in car while climbing at Muir, cool right?

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...

Ok to leave your dogs in your car to climb at a place where dogs aren't aloud?

Cool
10%
Not cool
90%

Total votes: 42

Clevis Hitch

Re: Leave your dogs in car while climbing at Muir, cool rig

Post by Clevis Hitch »

I love arbitrary rules and arbitrary rule prognosticators. If its ok for a climber to sleep in the bed of his pickup why not his dog. If you dont approve then dont do it for your dog. Im sure that someone who lives in their truck has worked out what works for them best. If the dog isnt in danger then leave it alone. Temps were moderate enough this week that the dog was probably preferential to the truck...
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

+1

Trucks prefer dogs when it is cold out 2 to 1.
Cleveland

Post by Cleveland »

Syphur wrote:
SCIN wrote:I wonder how many people who voted no have ever crated their dog or took their dog to Petsmart for a grooming (caged) or to the vet (caged) for the day.
Well, you already got called out for it but I'll respond anyhow. Pets going for grooming/vet visits are caged so they can't escape or fight with other animals. Pets left in/at a vehicle are there because the owner didn't want to leave it home or take it with them. Though I respect the desire for debate you're comparing apples to oranges.
I would rather be locked in the bed of a pickup with no one messing with me than being put into a crate and having someone come at me with a loud as pair of clippers!
"Do it"
Cleveland

Post by Cleveland »

Also, can we add an ice cold option to the pole? Everyone knows whats cooler than being cool.
"Do it"
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

ice ice baby...
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
JR

Post by JR »

More like Outkast...
Cleveland

Post by Cleveland »

JR knows what's up.
"Do it"