Karma Ratings

Having problems with the board or the online guidebook?
Suggestions welcome.
rjackson

Re: Karma Ratings

Post by rjackson »

SCIN wrote:I'm not real motivated to put a lot of time into customizing the non-guidebook portion of this site. I think it serves its purpose as a place to find partners and talk about routes and stuff but Facebook has taken a lot of traffic. The online guidebook is getting a shit ton of activity though and will continue to get updates and enhancements. So keep spraying.
I think I know what's motivating you! It's a whole new world... And I totally agree that this site serves its purpose, and quite well at that. Thanks man.

And you'd be second in the good karma battle, right behind Jeff.
Pick myself up, stop lookin' back.
Grand Funk Railroad
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

dustonian wrote:
SCIN wrote:I'm not real motivated to put a lot of time into customizing the non-guidebook portion of this site. I think it serves its purpose as a place to find partners and talk about routes and stuff but Facebook has taken a lot of traffic. The online guidebook is getting a shit ton of activity though and will continue to get updates and enhancements. So keep spraying.
That's just pigsteak & Andrew compulsively checking the "Spray" rankings list 40 times a day.

lol...sadly, dustin, since I started developing "other" crags, I think I have added less than 8-10 climbs to my online resume. but if these other crags go virtual someday, I swear I'll have 40 routes to add immediately....lol
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

Look at it this way..most of the bitching has gone away....most of it....
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

pigsteak wrote: lol...sadly, dustin, since I started developing "other" crags, I think I have added less than 8-10 climbs to my online resume. but if these other crags go virtual someday, I swear I'll have 40 routes to add immediately....lol
Yeah I know what ya mean...I'm up to 35 "unpublishable" routes now myself...
climb2core

Post by climb2core »

pigsteak wrote:
dustonian wrote:
That's just pigsteak & Andrew compulsively checking the "Spray" rankings list 40 times a day.

lol...sadly, dustin, since I started developing "other" crags, I think I have added less than 8-10 climbs to my online resume. but if these other crags go virtual someday, I swear I'll have 40 routes to add immediately....lol

Somebody has to get the FA on those stellar 5.9s...
caribe

Post by caribe »

climb2core wrote:
pigsteak wrote:lol...sadly, dustin, since I started developing "other" crags, I think I have added less than 8-10 climbs to my online resume. but if these other crags go virtual someday, I swear I'll have 40 routes to add immediately....lol
Somebody has to get the FA on those stellar 5.9s...
. . . "you will break." (Teddy Bear to the main robot protagonist in the movie AI, 2001, Spielberg)