FEE-FI-FO-FUM!!

Discussions full of RAGE!
ynot

Post by ynot »

nope. I say what I think,gets me in trouble alot.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

:shock: really?
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

wow sprag! you really must love me a lot to be able to have a mental picture of me that is that realistic! my sack really is shriveled right now...whoa! it's growing, watch out...it's turning in to a construction worker i think, because there is a building that is being erected right above it. that's pretty cool. hey you must be the demolition girl, cause when i think of you, the building collapses. up, down, up, down. he he heee! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
rhunt

Post by rhunt »

Horatio Felacio,

Yo man I know who you are, we met a couple of years ago....

Watch your back at Miguels boy, I might become your worst nightmare!!

:twisted:
"Climbing is the spice, not the meal." ~ Lurkist
Horatio Felacio

bring it. you might get more than you bargained for though.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

That's the truth. This guy's like a lamprey. He just attaches to your hull and you cannot shake him loose. Everytime I think that I can ignore him, he comes up with something that I HAVE to respond to. Like the lovely little story he wrote for me. It still warms my heart.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Meadows

Admin??

Post by Meadows »

SCROTUMSEEKER wrote:I'M NEW TO THIS BOARD. I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD GET EVERYONES ATTENTION. IF IT OFFENDS YOU, I WILL STOP O GREAT TRAD-SEEKER. BY THE WAY, I WILL BE IN THE RED THIS WEEKEND. I WILL BE SHOWING OFF MY SCROTUM IN THE SOUTHERN REGION ON SLABBY ROUTES. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO COME AND SEE MY SCROTUM FEEL FREE SO WE CAN GET A HANDLE ON WHAT MY SCROTUM REALLY IS. I THINK IT WILL BE FUN IF A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT I DON'T KNOW WILL COME AND LOOK AT MY SCROTUM. CURRENTLY, IT IS WRINKLY AND SWEATY, BUT BALD. I SHAVE MY SCROTUM DAILY TO ENSURE NOTHING BUT SHINY SMOOTHNESS ON MY BEAUTIFUL SCROTUM. COME SEE THE SCROTUM THIS WEEKEND!
Don't we have an admin to keep control on b.s. like this?
Horatio Felacio

yeah we do! those moderators are slacking because the flame forum is usually clean and well-mannered just like your moms dirty cunt.
Horatio Felacio

shit! i forgot to threaten spragwa's body parts or just personal well-being in general! sorry.

i want to tell you something. i will come down on your forehead with a shovel so hard you'll be shitting out molars for a week :x . i will then proceed to collect your molars :) . part by part, one by one. i'll look in your window one night and just knock on your door and then run away only to let the wind blow in your face as you wonder if you're beggining to hear things. your devil dog will start to act funny. you'll laugh at first :lol: as the poor thing stumbles around and around in circles making a fool of itself as only a dog would do :oops: . then you'll notice the pools of blood inside her cage along with the sharpened toothbrush, a pair of pink speedos, and a picture of power2u's face pasted on top of my body in that pink tank top of artsays :shock: . this will frighten you...but not nearly enough as you should be. you'll begin to be sleepy, you'll try to fight it, but you know you can't win the battle. just as you concede to the dropping flesh curtains drawing close over your eyes, you'll see someone dressed in a santa claus suit with flip flops on :o . he doesn't have a beard, but only an evil little grin on his face like a discontent little minion sent from satan himself... :twisted:
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

See everyone, this is the type of juvenile banter that is nonthreatening. I realize it is difficult to discern from the threatening tone but notice several things. 1) HO knows that my dog can kick his ass any day; 2) HO knows that I can kick his ass any day; 3) I know Ho and where he lives; and 4) He's cute when he's twisted.

HO, I'm gonna have to break up with you. The increasing frequency of your twisted fantasies just shows that you think about me far too much. Really Ho, it's for your own good, you twisted, mangy, lip-dicked, one-mangle-balled piece of shit.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast