Welcome to the future of UK basketball...

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Silly me, I thought this was our future...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6AR1LUxhZo
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

This one's longer but fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

So there. UK baby!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

Does anyone know if Spragwa is actually Ashley Judd?
jordancolburn

Post by jordancolburn »

Or you could get the final four you're waiting for
just to have it taken away years later.
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

UK is doomed with this chump at the helm..just proves kentuckians don't care about ethics and getting a solid education..corruption pays as long as you win games. pathetic. Maybe Pitino can hire on as an ass't to give us more cred.

Just like Sampson at IU.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Toy

Post by Toy »

Yep. Doomed to countless tourney wins and a steady flow of elite talent lining up to fill in for the previous years freshmen taken in the lottery.

This is gonna suck.
Toy

Post by Toy »

Maybe Pitino can hire on as an ass't to give us more cred.

Just like Sampson at IU.
Or maybe we hire both Pitino and Sampson. Kelvin can call all the hottest co-eds with all of the extra minutes he now has on his cell plan since getting the ax. Then Rick can sort out all of the chaffe, cherry-picking all of the most talented prospects. Finally we can have the cream-o-the-crop pop out of John Wall's "Congratulations on being selected #1 in the draft" cake.

Can someone recommend a restaurant for the try-outs?
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

thank you toy...you have just made my point..as long as we all understand that UK puts sports ahead of academics I am on board. and that the athletes are not here to represent the university, its fans, and "be a wildcat", but to "one and done" their way to riches....as long as we are clear, then game on.

and poor misunderstood coach cal...two schools, two sanctions.....he is so misunderstood....
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Toy

Post by Toy »

Don't begrudge these freshmen just because it took you 6 years to get a masters degree and John Wall is gonna get his PhD in one season. College-athlete is a misnomer. Sorry your bitter about that, but it's true. Don't blame me, Calipari, or Wall.

If you really want to cast blame on someone, how about Miles Brand and David Stern. They could allow these kids to go directly into the pro's greatly reducing the number of one-and-done's.
Toy

Post by Toy »

[quote="pigsteak"]..as long as we all understand that UK puts sports ahead of academics I am on board.

BTW, let's not put UK in the ivory tower all alone. They have plenty of company when it comes to removing the student from "student-athlete".