4th Annual Johnny & Alex Trail Day, Saturday, August 2,

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
RRO

Post by RRO »

mmmm gel !
http://www.redriveroutdoors.com

If you need to contact me , email me. Less Internet, less stress
charlie

Post by charlie »

Heh.
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

okay i have sent all Jr could carry but I still have more! I can have about three more bags-o-concrete and some various length 2x6, 2x12, etc... Anyone have room? I am sure it could get used!!
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
krampus

Post by krampus »

me and dana can probably pick some up on our way to lexington tomorrow night, we are picking some folks up in lex so we don't have a ton of room but enough for some supplies.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

when you folks rollin out?
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
Wes

Post by Wes »

Lots of work was done by people who are not me. I got there a bit late, and just took a few quick photos, then hung out at the party a bit. Great work from what I saw, and Team Suck would like to remind people that trails days are great, but you can still do trail work on other days as well, so if you see a little something that can be fixed, feel free!

"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

Very bumed I missed it guys. Thanks to everyone who helped out. The rest of us bums are grateful!!
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

DriskellHR wrote:Very bumed I missed it guys. Thanks to everyone who helped out. The rest of us bums are grateful!!
Ditto!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
Josephine

Post by Josephine »

lets see... 40 carloads of people can do a LOT of work. the base of the shire is finally fixed (can't wait to see it!). north 40 now has a very nice trail complete with switchbacks and steps + a bit of work at the base of swine flew & samaurai. the mountain bike loop is finally finished! :-D and that's just the stuff i know about...

and as if that wasn't enough - there was a slip-n-slide, great food (thanks for dinner True North), cool tunes and a plethora of Beverages for everyone to enjoy.

thanks to everyone who organized, donated materials, and participated!

to those who missed it - make sure to plan to come next year. it's held the first saturday in August each year - so go ahead and mark it on your calendar for 2009! :)
"Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game." ~ Under the Tuscan Sun
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

I'm not sure if anyone snagged the signs, but if you're out there and see them go ahead and trash them.