Climbing photo thread, volume 1

Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...
longlegsrule

Post by longlegsrule »

Paul3eb wrote:
longlegsrule wrote:man i'm gonna miss those hot pants... :(
is that phil? did he tell you to say that?
it's been around longer than phil has... :roll:
From Kentucky ;o)
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Awesome work, woman! I'm going to miss you when you go to Reno (even though I don't climb with you much these days).
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

Hey sky chick, you should come down to mesquite when it cools off and check out Welcome Springs, by the looks of that pic, I think you'd dig it! anytime you want to crash and climb in this area, just give a shout...
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
Wes

Post by Wes »

Yasmeen, Super Dario

Yasmeen, Super Dario

Yasmeen, Super Dario

Paul, Martain Rides Again

Paul, Martain Rides Again

StephyG, Super Dairo

StephyG, Super Dario

StephyG, Super Dario

Spragwa, Super Dario

Spragwa, Super Dario

Dipsi, Jack in the pulpit

Paul, Martin Rides Again

Paul, Martin Rides Again

Post by Guest »

is that your O-face, Paul?
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Wes those shots turned out pretty dang awesome! I hope you appreciated what Spragwa, StephyG, and I went through to coordinate the colors of our tops like that so your pictures would look like they were of the same girl. Oh and Paul, that mono is ridiculous. You're such a spictacular climber!
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Awesome shots Wes!
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

Alright Sprag...you are looking TOUGH!!! WOOOOO Come climb with us! I miss you! (ok, joe probably misses you more because well, he knew you longer but whatever, I am more important than him so that's all that matters.) BUT REALLY Everyone is looking so tough - way to go! It looks a little, uh HUMID though....how's the weather? Joe and I might actually get to go out today - it's been too hot and we've been working too much to get up to the higher elevations...bleh.

keep the pics comin!
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

What Spragwa said! Awesome!
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
diggum

Post by diggum »

damn kids...
looks like you guys had some fun!

nice job on the shots wes. you're really doing well with that new camera. were those with the new lens?

and DAMN stephy!! you're RIPPED!!!!! can i be like you when i grow up? :wink:
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha