Your $$$ Needed To Keep The Southern Region Open

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...

Would you pay $75 per year for the next seven years to keep the Southern Region open?

Yes
70%
No
30%

Total votes: 106

captain static

Post by captain static »

Paul, when I click on that link my pc downloads it as a .zip but I can't see anything?

Anyways, I checked and our current status towards the payment is almost $16,000. We still have a ways to go but ther are some fundraising things in the works so stay tuned.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
Mboss

Post by Mboss »

Copy the link and add it to network links in Google Earth. Pretty red and green blocks have covered the earth!
"Birth and death are easy. Life is hard." -Tom Robbins in Jitterbug Perfume
Paul3eb

Post by Paul3eb »

i updated the link to http://orangeksy.knowchaos.com/rrg/RRGCC.kmz so that it includes everything in the gorge. that will be continually updated.

if you don't want to do the network link thing, you can always right-click the link and do "save link as" or "save target as" and save it to your computer.. just that you won't get the updates as i make them.

nerd alert: i've added 1999 1ft resolution imagery for the pmrp area. migh take a little longer to load (ie: a minute or so) using the network link.. but it's more fun ;)
and great loves will one day have to part -smashing pumpkins