No
50%
Maybe
15%

Total votes: 34

@@@

Re: Community Meeting - Nov 9th

Post by @@@ »

Dave talked to SCC and they are very hard core down there. Their community pulls draws down if they’re left.
We are in trouble if we start copying SCC & CCC. In North Carolina if you rap bolt your bolts will be chopped, if you put in more bolts that are needed to just keep you off the ground... they will be chopped, if you put in more than four bolts on a pitch... they will be chopped, if you put in bolts... they will be chopped, if a route is too safe... cracks will be filled with cement, if you leave gear anywhere it will be removed and shoved up your ass. Hail Hitler!
cletuswilcox

Post by cletuswilcox »

@@@- How much experience do you have with the SCC?
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

Josephine wrote:
Clevis Hitch wrote:ghay...
you can say that because you were there. However, there's been pages and pages of speculation by people that didn't attend the meeting. They should at least know what went on before they continue their rant.

Did you get your videos posted yet? :-) Then notes/summary aren't important because people can relive the fun forever :-)

I've got the videos on my computer but they are too large to post to youtube. If you can walk me through how to chop them up into 15 minute segments or another website that can host the post it would be greatly appreciated. In fact if somebody can help me out with this I'll try to post every meeting of every event. 8)
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

There are lots of free video editors out there (try Tucows or google it). If you can't find a free video host, you could do a free file share like 4shared.com.
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

Meadows wrote:There are lots of free video editors out there (try Tucows or google it). If you can't find a free video host, you could do a free file share like 4shared.com.

So walk me through it.
If you give a man a match, he'll be warm for a minute. If you set him on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!
vertical1

Post by vertical1 »

@@@ wrote:
Dave talked to SCC and they are very hard core down there. Their community pulls draws down if they’re left.
We are in trouble if we start copying SCC & CCC. In North Carolina if you rap bolt your bolts will be chopped, if you put in more bolts that are needed to just keep you off the ground... they will be chopped, if you put in more than four bolts on a pitch... they will be chopped, if you put in bolts... they will be chopped, if a route is too safe... cracks will be filled with cement, if you leave gear anywhere it will be removed and shoved up your ass. Hail Hitler!
Anyone who fills a crack with cement needs their head filled with cement.
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

@@@- have you been to table rock? It has a ton of unneeded bolts...
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.
@@@

Post by @@@ »

It was sarcasm, didn't think I would have to explain that. Cletus... don't care, doesn't matter, vertical1... read the first sentence, that didn't actually happen <-, ynp1... I've done table rock, and read the first sentence. Why so serious?
Clevis Hitch

Post by Clevis Hitch »

so far there is too much raw nerve exposed. To interject levity you must first break the ice with some small talk. lets say...fuck the SCC! then make it more personal...Is it true that if a Tennesseeian gets a divorce that they are still brother and sister? Then you must bring it home...I hear that those Tennessee climbers will fill your crack if you are easy! :lol: too ya meadows!
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

Clevis Hitch wrote:
Meadows wrote:There are lots of free video editors out there (try Tucows or google it). If you can't find a free video host, you could do a free file share like 4shared.com.

So walk me through it.
Which part? Video editing or hosting video?