News from the Gallery

Placing a cam? Slotting a nut? Slinging a tree?
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

rockman wrote:That is also true.
More beta about All That Glitters.

The rests are somewhat restfull and I got a couple of stances where I could put most of my weight on my feet.

The eaiser parts were not as hard as the hard parts but more difficult than the decent, yet not as satisfying.

The gear is all good except where you really didnt want to fall on it, and if you are really strong, it will not seem as difficult as it did me.
And you call that beta?!?!?!
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Biners_Of_Steel

Post by Biners_Of_Steel »

rockman wrote:thanks.

RedRiverOoutdoors Vegi Burrito
+ 3 Tbl Salsa
+ 2 Tbl Hot Sauce
+ 2 cups guatemalan coffee
= Send

http://redriveroutdoors.com
Guaranteed to make you climb 3 letter grades harder or they will sell you another at the same price.
You should try a spicy pickled sausage sometime.
rockman

Post by rockman »

Artsay wrote:
rockman wrote:That is also true.
More beta about All That Glitters.

The rests are somewhat restfull and I got a couple of stances where I could put most of my weight on my feet.

The eaiser parts were not as hard as the hard parts but more difficult than the decent, yet not as satisfying.

The gear is all good except where you really didnt want to fall on it, and if you are really strong, it will not seem as difficult as it did me.
And you call that beta?!?!?!
Forgot to add.

It was quite beneficial for me to use the crack for my hands as well as much of the gear.

To quote a very good friend of mine..
"My Sh^t is F\/cked Up."