New rank

Discussions full of RAGE!
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

What about the made up word "nother"?
But that's a whole nother story.... :wink:
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

No there's not, Sandy.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)
ynot

Post by ynot »

Ynot?
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

How about "I should of" instead of "I should have"?
Which is it?
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
SikMonkey

Post by SikMonkey »

What you are hearing when you say "should of" is actually "should've" the contracted form of should have. "I should have gotten in bed at a decent hour but I was too busy fiddle f*ckin' around on my favorite climbing website." :D

Mj
...quitting drinking is kinda like washing your hands after you take a crap...why start now?
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

Paul3eb wrote: "i am going to shave, too."
Yasmeen wrote:Because I assume that there are other people in the world who are going to shave.

Too.
MITCH FANS!! I love it.
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Hell yeah, Spuzo!! We're gonna get along just fine :D

I was waiting for someone to catch that!
---
(Emails > PMs)
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

Yasmeen,
I saw him in Columbus not too long ago!!! What a riot! I can't help but talk like that after listening to it for awhile.
Check this out - good time killer:

http://www.students.bucknell.edu/jbfisher/mitch.htm

"I have a cheese-shredder at home, which is its positive name. They don't call it by its negative name, which is sponge-ruiner. Because I wanted to clean it, and now I have little bits of sponge that would melt easily over tortilla chips..."
"I enjoyed a Guinness after I got back home from Palm Sunday Mass." - Captain Static

"Listen, you heard what I said. Do you want me to donate or not charlie. Suck it up and procreate." - Andrew
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

My favorite is the one about the restaurant call-list... "Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing! You fuckers are selfish. Bush search party of three... you can eat once you find the Dufraines..."
---
(Emails > PMs)
spuzo

Post by spuzo »

Yasmeen wrote:My favorite is the one about the restaurant call-list... "Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing! You fuckers are selfish. Bush search party of three... you can eat once you find the Dufraines..."
Wicked!

I like the bit about the koala bears - the cutest infestation EVER. OR...
" I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run. He's fuzzy. Get outta here. "

Maybe we should start a Mitch thread...the possibilities are endless!