wall name

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
Andrew

Re: wall name

Post by Andrew »

I tried emailing rob and didn't hear back. Does anyone want to ask him for me, I would like to propose having the wall named by the community at the rodeo.
Living the dream
Wolf

Post by Wolf »

I like the name "Vine Wall." I might name my next route "Lena on a Spit."
http://contributor.yahoo.com/user/496691/daniel_beck.html
lena_chita

Post by lena_chita »

Wolf wrote:I like the name "Vine Wall." I might name my next route "Lena on a Spit."
Yay, I'll get my name in the guidebook, finally! I'll climb it, too, as long as it is easier than 5.5... and no sandbagging! My ego is delicate and prone to melting like ice cream in KY summer.
whoneedsfeet

Post by whoneedsfeet »

tradotto wrote:
whoneedsfeet wrote:I'm just here for the bud light...
You remember being broke in high school right? It's the same thing just as an adult and more broke.
Skipping cruxes is a way of life.
tradotto

Post by tradotto »

Damn dude, I'll bring you some home brew next time I come down.
captain static

Post by captain static »

captain static wrote:When we were looking at the land this wall to me was impressive due to the height. As I'm sure you know the name comes from the poison ivy. So just kill the vines and rename it. But seriously talk to Rob & Chris, I don't think they'd mind if you changed the name.
Here is a name for this wall that would keep the original name but also change it: Hollywood & Vine.
"Be responsible for your actions and sensitive to the concerns of other visitors and land managers. ... Your reward is the opportunity to climb in one of the most beautiful areas in this part of the country." John H. Bronaugh
Ascentionist

Post by Ascentionist »

So could I name all of the cliffline I've walked in my life that is not already a named wall and all future climbers would then be beholden to the names I bestow or face my wrath?

I kinda like that idea.
There is no TEAM in I
kato

Post by kato »

Urushiol Wall.
No chalkbag since 1995.