Need a Partner 07/05 and 07/06

Selling some gear? Find or lose something?
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Cute Wes, anyone can marry rich. I truly aspire to marry a man who is poor as a church mouse. Now THERE'S the real challenge : ) So, maybe I could take up a life as a Hooter's waitress. Like I said, I'd make more money than I do now : )
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
acacongua

Re: Need a Partner 07/05 and 07/06

Post by acacongua »

Spragwa wrote:Anyone game?
How's about next weekend?
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Actually, I do need a partner this weekend. PM me! THanks.
Jesus only knows that she tries too hard. She's only trying to keep the sky from falling.

-Everlast
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

i thought you were more of a mia's kind of girl...or man, or however you put it.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Are you talking about me wingnut? Are you having problems reading now too?

-Everlast
Wes

Post by Wes »

hey, who edited my shit? I posted an offensive reference to a type of bra that a women who wanted to work at hooters might need, and it is now gone.

Anyway, Spragwa, you could always jump stright to the majors, Pure Gold or Platnium. It might mean spending a a bit of time the the AA league (Camalot West??), but it would put you on the fast track to full time player. That and a beeper.
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
Horatio Felacio

Post by Horatio Felacio »

hey wes, how do you know so much about the game? have you been playin' down at the buckhorn with my toothless friend? you dirty slut - you and spragfag of course.
Yo HO!! Just got me a code red and some funyons big dawg!!! SHIT YEAH! - Ray, excited about his breakfast
Wes

Post by Wes »

Nope, I moved on to lander before I could run into him again. But, I am sure he will be waiting for you next time with some flowers and a card.

I learned all I ever needed to know about "game" by watching late night cable TV. Skinamax rules!!

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda
SCROTUMSEEKER

Post by SCROTUMSEEKER »

SPRAGWA, I WILL CLIMB WITH YOU THIS WEEKEND IF YOU STILL NEED A PARTNER.
I love big, juicy, sweaty scrotums...black or white - Ronald Reagan
Spragwa

Post by Spragwa »

Wes, I once had a guy offer to give me free breast enhancements if I'd strip at what was then Pure Gold. So, I had a shot at the majors but missed out. Darn. I coulda been a star!

-Everlast