Spraylord Wanted

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
krampus

Post by krampus »

very nice piggy, if climbing it is as fun as you made it look then I can't wait to get on it. Of course I did only see your sending burn, but I don't think you even broke a sweat.
How you compare may not be as important as to whom you are compared
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

Nice work, Kipp! The line looks great, can't wait to try it out.

After getting killed on it, I might try Wobbler again. :lol:
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

SICK Kipp! That is such an amazing looking line and I am so psyched you sent it! Bad ass!!!!
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

This line is amazing and tough. Wow. Nice work Kipp. I knew you were underoos.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
rjackson

Post by rjackson »

It's a pleasure to finally say Well Done!

Pigsteak sent in fine style, with grit and determination, and at the end of a spectacular day. In fact it was so near the end of the day that we had already started packing when all of a sudden the wall went into the golden light of dusk and the temps dropped dramatically. It was game on.

And he isn't fibbing when he says he pulled out every trick in the book; from the comfy t-shirt and old school tunes to the new bottle of G2 and the mid day snooze. But I think it was his calm and collected, stress-free attitude (which is big in the arsenal) that allowed the focus and precision needed to conquer.

When he finally stuck "the" move, he was so elated that I thought I may have been tethered to the Titanic. "Look, I'm on top of the world" Yet with another crux to go. Once he (I) regained composure there was never a doubt that the chains were going down. And they did!

Congratulations again man. I know how much this one meant to you.
Pick myself up, stop lookin' back.
Grand Funk Railroad
caribe

Post by caribe »

rjackson wrote:Once he (I) regained composure there was never a doubt that the chains were going down. And they did!
I love these moments.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Great job kipp.
Living the dream
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

thanks ladies. the test of a real climber will be to send Malice and Through the Looking Glass same day...you'll be strong on one, and get throttled on the other.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
One-Fall

Post by One-Fall »

Way to not give up kipp! you tha man! Now please quit being selfish and go bolt some more routes.
Can't we all just get along?
kek-san

Post by kek-san »

Nice job Kipp. I was hoping it'd be you and I both sending next weekend, but oh well. BTW you suck.
"Dying?" Man, that's the last thing I want to do. - overheard