Climbing photo thread, volume 1

Other Crags, Aid Climbing, Bouldering, etc...
diggum

Post by diggum »

ynot, It is Scabies.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
marathonmedic

Post by marathonmedic »

it's great to see you styling on a climb like that. very sweet pics.

Is is just me or do those dogs look a little guilty about something?
Ticking is gym climbing outdoors.
ynot

Post by ynot »

Fell on that a couple times, my first year climbing, cracked my funny bone and it bothered me every time I put my elbow on a table. I don't care if I never do that route again, but you sure look good on it, Diggum.
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Caspian

Post by Caspian »

there was a pretty high rate of incoming pictures into this thread....now it is dead. where have all the photographers gone?
"how ironic....now he's blind after a life of enjoying being able to see."~Homer
squeezindlemmon

Re: Climbing photo thread, volume 1

Post by squeezindlemmon »

Wes wrote:Post up! But, please don't use img tags with photos from the gallery here, otherwise we will kill Ray's bandwidth pretty quick. If you do post img tags from the gallery, your post will be edited/deleted....
Shame on me! :oops:
Caspian wrote:there was a pretty high rate of incoming pictures into this thread....now it is dead. where have all the photographers gone?
but, but, but.... I just wanted to keep the topic going!

Steve's Arete, Mt Lemmon
http://www.redriverclimbing.com/album_p ... ic_id=1588

I know this is Chris Sharma.... but see that person in the background in a blue/white shirt with a hat on? That's ME! ::chrissharmasigh::
http://www.redriverclimbing.com/album_p ... ic_id=1590

Another Doug Reed Route
http://www.redriverclimbing.com/album_p ... ic_id=1591

And... one of my fave pics at the summit of Tahquitz Rock
http://www.redriverclimbing.com/album_p ... ic_id=1592
Last edited by squeezindlemmon on Fri May 13, 2005 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our mind. ~Bob Marley
Artsay

Post by Artsay »

That's such a great picture of you two! :)
Does he have a strange bear claw like appendage protruding from his neck? He kep petting it.
diggum

Post by diggum »

That is a good one.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. - Buddha
Caspian

Post by Caspian »

why to come through for the team to quench the afternoon bordom. Thanks squeeze!
"how ironic....now he's blind after a life of enjoying being able to see."~Homer
J-Rock

Post by J-Rock »

"Steve's Arete" at Mt. Lemmon is an awesome route. It is overhanging and short, but the exposure is amazing! That was her first year of climbing and she was onsighting every 5.11 that she touched. :D
"Those iron spikes you use have shortened the life expectancy of the Totem Pole by 50,000 years."

--A Navaho elder
Wes

Re: Climbing photo thread, volume 1

Post by Wes »

squeezindlemmon wrote:
Wes wrote:Post up! But, please don't use img tags with photos from the gallery here, otherwise we will kill Ray's bandwidth pretty quick. If you do post img tags from the gallery, your post will be edited/deleted....
Shame on me! :oops:
If the site seems slow, we know who to blame! Don't you all have another server to host with? $8 a month is what I pay for mine, and I neve even come close to the bandwidth limits.

Wes
"There is no secret ingredient"

Po, the kung fu panda