McCains VP

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

Yasmeen wrote:Can I call you Joe? ... Okay 'cause I practiced a couple zingers where I call you Joe.
Too funny! :lol:
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
ynot

Post by ynot »

do I get cheesy poofs with that?
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
dipsi

Post by dipsi »

ynot wrote:do I get cheesy poofs with that?
How about no seeum Fritos? :twisted:
What I love about running is you can meditate while running. It's a peaceful place.

Sister Mary Elizabeth Lloyd, Runs marathons to raise money and awareness about children orphaned by AIDS
ynot

Post by ynot »

oh oh oh lets throw them at yasmeen!
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
L K Day

Post by L K Day »

Yep, the economic meltdown has been the best thing that could have happened for Obama. If you didn't know better you'd think Congress planned it like this. Looks like we may find out how one party rule under the Democrats works out. The Republicans tried their hand at it, and I didn't go so well, now did it.

You say the Democrats could hardly do worse? Looks like we'll find out. I'd say Congress is off to a pretty good start, what with the Fannie and Freddie debacle and the resultant trillion dollar bailout.
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

jan 2007 democrats take control of the congress, gas was $2.15 a gallon and the stock market was 12K plus... plenty of answers available about democratic party capabilities if you have a brain
Toy

Post by Toy »

jan 2007 democrats take control of the congress, gas was $2.15 a gallon and the stock market was 12K plus... plenty of answers available about democratic party capabilities if you have a brain
Sept 2001 repub sitting comfy in a big white house and 2 huge building within our borders get obliterated

or

Feb 1993 demo slick willy recently took office and same huge building almost razed by same group of lunatics.

I don't think we have enough fingers to point at all the folks that dropped the ball, and even if you did you'd have to "reach across the aisle" to get everyone in the cross hairs.
L Day

Post by L Day »

True.
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

my middle finger is sufficient for pointing to the Pelosi lead congress
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

it is funny how only congress has a lower approval rating than the Prez. Seems to me that the White House should go to a Dem, to clean it out, and that the Senate should go back to the republicans, to clean it out. Both sides have utterly failed Americans the past 4 years. If you fail to see that, your blind partisan politics are not worthy of having a vote in November.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.