McCains VP

Movies, music, food, blood, dogs, Horatio.....
Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

to change something you have to start with yourself- to make America better, better yourself the govt will improve if the people decide to take the country back-it doesn't take a study it takes commitment, it doesn't take a study, it takes implementation- want to win a war on drugs- eliminate demand- want to win the war on terror? eliminate Iran and call the hand of the saudi clerics rather than holding it- lets hope the people of Iran want their country back as bad as we do
charlie

Post by charlie »

OMG, best one ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crankmas

Post by Crankmas »

I'll take vagina for 400... and the answer is...
Toad

Post by Toad »

So nice that she supports the "expanded" roles of the office of Vice Prez. I'm sure she leart all 'bout dat in every and all of the news magazines and newpapers that that she reads on main street all the ffffucking way up there in the center of the world. She told me that 'cause she speaks directly to me - an' 'merican citizen.

(I rehearsed that)
Victory Whip in da House. Yeah.
bcombs

Post by bcombs »

I still just can't get over that she actually brought up the hockey mom crap on her own. Surely they drilled her on not bringing that one up.
sgauss

Post by sgauss »

Sarah, there was no need to wink at me - you had me at "You betcha!".
heidiramma

Post by heidiramma »

This pleases me:

Image[/img]
The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own.
You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president.
You realize that you control your own destiny.

Albert Ellis
tomdarch

Post by tomdarch »

L K Day wrote:
tomdarch wrote:Also, McCain can bend time! As of 10:16am Friday morning, the campaign was already running web ads proclaiming victory in the debate that they hadn't quite committed to participating in, and that will not have taken place for another 9 hours! :lol:
Confidence! And well deserved it turns out.
heidiramma wrote:Image
Yep - McCain's just rockin' it!

Maybe if McCain just takes more time trying to explain to the US population about who the Weather Underground was and then explaining Bill Ayers role in the organization, then a little diversion into the founding of the Department of Defense, then being sure to skip over how Ayers was kicked out because he wasn't enough of a terrorist, then skipping over how Ayers got his shit together and dedicated his career to education....

Yep, that's been working really well.
John McCain wrote:"Uh, I, I just have to rely on the good judgment of the voters not to buy into these negative attack ads. Sooner or later, people are going to figure out if all you run is negative attack ads you don't have much of a vision for the future or you're not ready to articulate it." [The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, 2/21/2000]
It would be great to see McCain2000 debate McCain2008 - because right there, McCain2000 crushed McCain2008...
Bacon is meat candy.
ynot

Post by ynot »

palin is a hottie
"Everyone should have a plan for the zombie apocolipse" Courtney
Yasmeen

Post by Yasmeen »

Can I call you Joe? ... Okay 'cause I practiced a couple zingers where I call you Joe.
"I snatched defeat from the jaws of victory." --Paul
---
(Emails > PMs)