Miller Fork

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.
dustonian

Re: Miller Fork

Post by dustonian »

He already has you beat, retard.
Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

And you are a retard for actually taking any of this seriously...

Retard.
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

"Trolling" is so 2009.
Rotarypwr345704

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

Does this mean I can't be in the Kool Kids Klub? You really know how to cut a man deep, Dustin.
KKK since '09 baby!!!!!!
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
anticlmber

Post by anticlmber »

for all of you.

a lil song by an old fave.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qfZ1fGNRdM
Like me on facebook but hate me in real life
toad857

Post by toad857 »

This thread still goin?

Here:

tradotto

Post by tradotto »

toad857 wrote:This thread still goin?

Here:

Ikr
clif

Post by clif »

oh man you guys must know you're just throwing fuel on the fire. well done.

i was just going to post a little reminder to remember that the water bars dug in up and out to purgatory a few weeks ago didn't get rebar supports and that the long pieces below vol wall would need to be cut to used for that purpose....

but then i was wondering if there was an open source list for projects at the rrgcc.... and then i was wondering if there was enough back and forth between users and the bod and had a top down dynamic instituted itself (or by default, neglect, efficiency, or my own misperception)? not that IN ANY WAY have i ever encountered any rrgcc people not open to ideas, input and full of encouragement, but more that we haven't fully realized how to tap every willing climber's potential...

ok, typed quickly and off the top of my head, so please execute me with extreme prejudice.
training is for people who care, i have a job.
DriskellHR

Post by DriskellHR »

I have your purgatory item on the list, I failed to send enouh rebar out with that crew, that's my bad. 250 people was kind of a mind f*** and I forgot a few things. I have been taking a couple weeks off CC stuff so I can reboot, I was kinda ragged after JATD. I'll get someone out to it soon (volunteers?)

I'm kinda slow but I think what you are asking is if we have a list of trail work needing done. We do, however its a work in progress and is not totally complete. I have neither the Time or energy to keep up with that on my own. We would like to rely on the community to report a bad trail http://rrgcc.org/contact-us/report-bad-trails/. But this has not happened. So we are building a land management staff that will enable us to keep better lists for those wanting to do a trail day. I expect by spring I'll have a complete database on all trails. (please if you have a project you want to work on drop us a line we can provide the material, tools, and guidance needed) Our staff did a wonderful job with JATD and I expect big things from those stepping up and going the extra mile. If you are interested in becoming a trail crew leader/land management staff please contact me. We will have another training class soon, date TBA.

get bent chuffers....

Driskell
"....... Be sure to linger......." Mike Tucker
ynp1

Post by ynp1 »

This could become one of the most insightful threads on here in a while. But you may have to weed through some shit (rotarypwr), to find it...
I don't have haters, I have fans in denial.