Roadside

Access, Rehab Projects, Derbyfests and more...
Rotarypwr345704

Re: Roadside

Post by Rotarypwr345704 »

HAHAHAHAHA I see you decided to delete your post, Meadows. Too bad I had already copied it...
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

God, how sad and pathetic you are.
Rotarypwr345704

About as sad and pathetic as you!!!
I fell for the everyone-shut-up-and-ill-donate-money scheme. -Ray Ellington, guidebook gawd

My name is Sam Douglass and I love to pose for photo shoots holding on to a jug with only one hand (and no feet!) with my best friend Ian.
nik

Post by nik »

Internets lesson #1: Don't feed the trolls.
dustonian

Post by dustonian »

Sorry, but anyone comparing Bob to Hitler is going to be universally loathed in the community of hard working people who give a damn about the Red and consider Bob a friend. Calling it "trolling" is just a weak excuse from someone too cowardly to apologize.
Meadows

Post by Meadows »

It was deleted unintentionally and I was re-writing it. Thank you for saving time and for further proving my point of your life inadequacy. For someone who "doesn't give a fuck," you sure have a lot of defenses.

And I don't really care who you are because obviously you're not worth knowing. But enjoy your moment of attention because it will fade.
Rotarypwr345704

dustonian wrote:Sorry, but anyone comparing Bob to Hitler is going to be universally loathed in the community of hard working people who give a damn about the Red and consider Bob a friend. Calling it "trolling" is just a weak excuse from someone too cowardly to apologize.
You're assuming that I feel sorry for that statement...

Rotarypwr345704

nik wrote:Internets lesson #1: Don't feed the trolls.
The only voice of reason in this whole forum

Meadows

Post by Meadows »

I don't know why you chose Hitler. Bob is definitely not Catholic.
Rotarypwr345704

Meadows wrote:I don't know why you chose Hitler. Bob is definitely not Catholic.
It was the first thing that came to mind, sweetheart. Try not to think too far into it...