Variations

Gaston? High Step? Drop Knee? Talk in here.

Link-ups and Variations?

You may select 1 option

29%
4%
10%
29%
27%

Total votes: 51

SCIN

Post by SCIN »

pigsteak wrote: Now it is time to link my redriverclimbing.com scorecard to my 8a.nu scorecard...
Don't do that dude, you will be very depressed and I don't want that.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Its my planning period and I can do what I want.

Piggy, I think your retarded. I said that I don't like linkups or variations, can't you read. Not only can you not read, but you just said that you don't like variations, even though you just bolted some routes at the boneyard that start from the same spot and branch off.
Living the dream
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Andrew wrote: Piggy, I think your retarded. I said that I don't like linkups or variations, can't you read. Not only can you not read, but you just said that you don't like variations, even though you just bolted some routes at the boneyard that start from the same spot and branch off.
I can tell you don't get out much. If you consider the same spot 15 feet apart then yea, I guess they are starting from the same spot. You must be confusing the Boneyard with the Columbus gym and the black and yellow boulder problems.
Yo Ray jack dynomite! Listen to my beat box! Bew ch ch pff BEW ch ch pfff! Sweet!

-Horatio
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

SCIN, I just tried to register on 8a.nu and it said my log in failed because I had yet to climb an "8a"...blah, blah, blah....instead of getting depressed, I get even. my next route will be named "8a", and it will be a 5.9 slab.

That way, we can all say we have climbed 8a. pffft.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

SCIN you are a retart too. Last time I checked Bangers and Mash and Sweet Tater started in the same place and branched off. Also I am not from that crap hole columbus, I just went there to crush everyone.

Variations suck, except the new ones Doyle put up, because he is dreamy.

Piggy and SCIN can go to retarded hell.
Living the dream
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Haha you can't climb 8a.
Living the dream
SCIN

Post by SCIN »

Andrew wrote:SCIN you are a retart too. Last time I checked Bangers and Mash and Sweet Tater started in the same place and branched off. Also I am not from that crap hole columbus, I just went there to crush everyone.

Variations suck, except the new ones Doyle put up, because he is dreamy.

Piggy and SCIN can go to retarded hell.
You must not have checked very well. Those routes are far apart. The only reason you crushed in Columbus is because all the strong dudes were down here climbing at the Red.

-Horatio
pigsteak

Post by pigsteak »

but andrew, they don't even share a single bolt. you have now added an additional layer of rules to the link up dilemma.

I never said I don't like variations and link ups....only my online persona hates link ups. makes for a purer stance on all things holy.

btw, retard is not a nice word. don't let the 3rd graders see you typing that.
Positive vibes brah...positive vibes.
ashtray

Post by ashtray »

Andrew wrote: Also I am not from that crap hole columbus, I just went there to crush everyone.
you might need to find even a smaller pond to be big fish in chump. i give Josie about two months and she will be burning your ass big time.

have you thought about moving to Nebraska or Florida? you might (and i stress might) be one of the strong ones if you went to someplace where nobody climbs (columbus is too close to the red).

btw, want a prostate exam?

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

There are some sick climbers out of Gainsville.

Back on topic. Variations suck, and link ups are worse.

The only reason JR posted this is because he wants link ups to count for points so that he can beat Ray-Ray.
Living the dream